Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Ok Guys.

Here are the selection for the FM Base August Challenge.Voting will end tomorrow evening and remember it's ONE club for everyone

1. Hull City - A points system will be made for league positions. can you survive or better yet win a cup,make Europe or win the league!!!!!

2. FC Steaua Bucureşt - The once proud Romanian side have been off form the last few years, Can you re capture there previous Success?

3. AS Monaco - They never seem to keep a manager for more than two minutes. Can you bring them any succcess? Similar format to the Hull proposal would be used.

4. Sheffield Wednesday - Win promotion from the championship with Sheff Wed at the first time of asking. Who ever does the best gets the most points...or if we all fail the best loser.

5. Linfield - Win the Northern Irish league with Linfield....Bonus points for anyone who has any remote success in Europe.

6. Hajduk Split - Can you win the Croatian league and stop Dinamo Zagreb or better yet...qualify for the champions league?

Linfield all the way that will be a good challenge

Sorry if the choices are not great. People were moaning about alot of the choices being too easy so i tried to mix it up a bit

Suggestions and comments welcome as always

Linfield i think will be class try and see how far you can get in the CL or Europa if they are in them and try win the league will be good i think

Linfield would be a great challenege to see how you dcould get in Europe.

Kris when do the poll close and the challenge starts

Voted for Hull, surprised that nobody else has.

I'll be playing this challenge either way though.

I voted for Linfield seeing as have managed Hull too many times

Why is every1 picking all these stupid clubs like Linfield and Happy Valley last month :mad: lol

it'll be decided when the team is decided i guess .

also what is the deal with the font size.

dont know waiting for new game to load
time to kill i guess
but what could it be im new to site
what are points for?

what else are points for. to judge who is the winner.

every month the fm base community votes on a challenge that members can participate in where the participants all manage the team that won the vote for a specified amount of time and are allocated points depending on their achievments (league position, trophies, top goalscorer, discipline etc) and we see who gets the most points and is therefore the winner.

i don't take part normally. i might give this one a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.