FM-Base Blog Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 10K
Sorry for posting this in the wrong place earlier, and not giving a link -.-
I have started a blog because I think it well help he in my quest to be a music journalist
I really need people to read it, so I thought some of you lot could maybe read it, give me some feedback and hopefully follow me. It's not really a blog on a certain subject, just me typing my thoughts and ****. And please bear in mind that I've literally been doing it for ONE DAY, but hopefully if I get followers, i'll be more motivated to blog and it should get a lot better.

http://unspecifiedcarnage.blogspot.com/2011/02/comedy-gold.html

Sorry for posting this in the wrong place earlier, and not giving a link -.-
I have started a blog because I think it well help he in my quest to be a music journalist
I really need people to read it, so I thought some of you lot could maybe read it, give me some feedback and hopefully follow me. It's not really a blog on a certain subject, just me typing my thoughts and ****. And please bear in mind that I've literally been doing it for ONE DAY, but hopefully if I get followers, i'll be more motivated to blog and it should get a lot better.

http://unspecifiedcarnage.blogspot.com/2011/02/comedy-gold.html

Sure this will help..

Comedy Gold.
Hmmmmm... Still don't really know what i'm meant to put, mainly because NOBODY is going to read it so all i'm going to put is... Gavin + Stacey <3

Sure this will help..

Comedy Gold.
Hmmmmm... Still don't really know what i'm meant to put, mainly because NOBODY is going to read it so all i'm going to put is... Gavin + Stacey <3
I'm still just getting to grips with it to be fair mate, and until now no one had seen it so, I didn't really have any motivation, like I said it should get better.

Considering making a blog mainly on Plymouth Argyle- Being a supporter, review on the financial situation/matches and some stuff on General Football and a tiny bit on Music.

Would anyone follow this, and could someone name a good place to 'host' it on?

Considering making a blog mainly on Plymouth Argyle- Being a supporter, review on the financial situation/matches and some stuff on General Football and a tiny bit on Music.

Would anyone follow this, and could someone name a good place to 'host' it on?

Yeah I would, and the best place seems to be blogspot.com

You all know it and love it :p: Dots&Crosses

Working on a couple of extra bits (ToTY, Barca v United, Internationals, Season review, season preview etc) over the break, so stay tuned.

Ive started writing my blog again. My first post is about players to watch this season. Please give it a read :)

A Life of Football

Back