FM-Base Chairman and Manager Game! - Application and Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 4K
I'd love to be a director but how will it work with steam? Will we just go on and chat through Steam chat or each have a copy of the game running when we have meetings? I've been having some performance issues lately when running Steam and playing any game so it could cause huge lag issues for me.

You dont have to have the game running no, but it would help if you could, to look at player etc.

I have also decided to give myself a budget of around £100 million to buy a club (based on its value), clear any debts (if we decide as a board to), transfers and everyday running of the club.

the first board meeting is to discuss what club we will buy

You dont have to have the game running no, but it would help if you could, to look at player etc.

I have also decided to give myself a budget of around £100 million to buy a club (based on its value), clear any debts (if we decide as a board to), transfers and everyday running of the club.

the first board meeting is to discuss what club we will buy

Have you decided on the board yet mate?

Ok, I have decided on my board members.

The board members are: Mike., *Jamess*, Jamo456 and Kenrry10 Thank you everyone else who showed interest. Please follow along our story, as there may be spaces later on in the game!

So, with our budget of £150 Million, we could buy the following clubs.

Club
...............Value............Remaining

Aston Villa .... £99 Million...... £51 Million
Everton.........£83 Million.......£67 Million (£60 Million debt)
Fulham..........£60 Million.....a£90 Million (Have a massive £179 Million debt though!)
Norwich........£43 Million//.../l£107 Million (£16.75 Million debt)
QPR.............£69 Million.......£81 Million
Reading........£49 Million...... £101 Million
South'ton.....£70 Million.......£80 Million
Stoke..........£57 Million.......£93 Million
Sund'land.....£84 Million.......£66 Million (£67 Million debt)
Swansea......£44.5 Million/../£105.5 Million
West Brom ..£53 Million/....//£97 Million
West Ham....£73 Million...... £77 Million (£67 Million debt)
Wigan..........£37 Million......£113 Million

Directors you each get one vote. I will vote last ;)

Last edited:
2 votes for Swansea so far. Looking good for them

I was going to vote for Swansea too, so it looks like it is them we are going to take over! I will be making a story thread soon, I will post it here when I have.

Also directors, It is probably going to be hard to get us all around at the same time, so to help it run quicker, just post your votes to things on this thread. Please quote me with the proposal each time so I know you have replied!

So, the first questions I ask are:

Where do you feel we should realistically finish?
We have £105.5 Million remaining, how much should we give our manager in transfer and wage budget?

Also directors, It is probably going to be hard to get us all around at the same time, so to help it run quicker, just post your votes to things on this thread. Please quote me with the proposal each time so I know you have replied!

We have £105.5 Million remaining, how much should we give our manager in transfer and wage budget?

I think survival would be realistic, as it keeps pressure off the manager, and assuming you are using LFCMarshall's update, we no longer have Gylfi, who was probably Swansea's best player IRL and in FM. I think about £25m would be good, as the team could comfortably be improved and it still leaves us a good amount for facility upgrades.

Oh yeah good point, it will be using LFCMarshall's update!

Survival and £27.5m should be enough.

Back