• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 8K

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
ConferenceRoomTable.jpg

This is an idea I had a few versions of FM ago, but as the online mode was, lets face it, very poor, it was hard to run. Now it has been improved though, I thought I would see if there was any interest in it again.

How it works

I will be looking for 3 people to play along with me. 3 directors and 1 manager. The directors role will be to decide with me things such as transfers in/out (with input from the manager), and upgrades to facilities/stadium etc, season objectives and so on. Also the big decision of choosing which club to take over.

The managers job is fairly simple. Win! Your job is to meet the objectives set by me and the fellow directors.

How it will be played

I will be hosting the game on my PC. The manager will connect and play like a normal game. The directors can then join when they want as unemployed managers to look how progress is going.

If you would like to take part, please say below, and say if you would be interested in being Manager or Director.

I will then be writing up a story about it from the chairmans point of view, and the manager will write it up from his point of view (You managers much be good at writing). Directors can also write if they wish.

Chosen Directors

Scotty98TR
Tezzz
Jamo456

If you would like any more information, feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
I would like to be the manager what club are you going to use??

Would like to be a Director but not completely understood the concept mate, please if u can eleboate a bit more on the Director's role?
Thanks

I had a look at this thread about 6 hours ago, but thought you were full :/ If not I'd be interested in either director or manager, I don't mind :)

Hoping to have my directors by Wednesday. You have until then to register your interest

I'll be director then!!! :D (P.S. You may have to either PM me or quote me in this when you are ready, as I will forget about it otherwise!)

I'm interested in taking a director seat. I'd bring a flood of football knowledge to club.

Would like to be a Director but not completely understood the concept mate, please if u can eleboate a bit more on the Director's role?
Thanks

You have an influence on how the club is run. For example you will get a vote on if to sack the manager etc.

You will also have an influence on new signings, building a new stadium etc

I will then be writing up a story about it from the chairmans point of view, and the manager will write it up from his point of view (You managers much be good at writing). Directors can also write if they wish.

Potential Directors

NathWalker
KaiRooney
Scotty98TR
Tezzz
T1LL13

Potential Managers

damiennevo

If you would like any more information, feel free to ask :)

Il be a director

So im guessing I dont have a chance too be a director despite being one of the first to declare my interest in joining.

Sorry completely missed you. Added you now. Its not first come first serve though.

Back