FM Base Challenge - PLAY IT NOW

Will1981

Reaction score
To Enter this Challenge you need to download the FM Base Challenge Database

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4373

I have created a database using alot of the FM-Base regulars who all now play for FM Base club side who play in England in the npower league 2. All of the players have random stats and random positions so on each game will be different, I have used users proper birthday but made them all born in 1993 making them all 16 or 17 years old at the start of the game. All players are also FM Base nationality so are elligable to play for the FM Base national side which has replaced Liechtenstein.

Players created so far:

CA 120, PA -10 (Mods)
Aannddyy, Dunc, Jack, Jack Fulham, KevyMatts, Kris, Redrup, tiraths

CA 110, PA -9 (Premium Members)
*Daniel*, *JK*, AldoKemp-1, Alex, Arsenal_James1997, AussieOchoa, Billy, bolase, Brian 95, Cal, CalumE5, Clark_Messi, Clarky, CtPauley, Dan, dannyboy91uk, Deejayseesee, Div_Muzza, Ed Syers, fuelledbypassion, Gaffer, hilly32, iamauser, iNickStuff, Jak 16, Jay Pricey, Jonesy, Kevnaylor, King James, leedsfan86, Mally, mattioso, Nathan, Neall, NunoPeixinho, Oja20, Pantsil, Rafa_97, Ronan, Sam.Mkd, taida, Tharros, TheMjt, timmsy123, Tommo43, Triv, Will1981.

CA 100, PA -9 (Non-Premium Members at least First Team Status)
AdzKingIV, Alcaraz, alicwkd, BCFCLouis, Blyndreaper, brad_dyer, Burkie7, computerholic14, Devoultcha, Eddie Money, flamindamon, HaliVikernes, HarryinHD, hellroker, iluxon4ik, JDH 1989, LGFIRE, mrjack, nilelg5, paetoja, peskybendben, Poppa_ChesterCityFC, ravenie, sammyt, sass101, The Bath Manager, The Shots, WeLoveTheSaints

The Challenge

Part A: Take FM Base all the way from npower League 2 to Champions League winners

Part B: Take over as FM Base National side when it comes available and guide them to World Cup winners.

at the end of each season you complete please fill in the template below:

Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

also it would be great if you could post screenshots of the following:
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI

but feel free to post anything else you like on this thread as I'm sure people will be interested in how your team is progressing.

Rules
1. Dont Cheat your only cheating yourself.
2. Only use players of FM Base Nationality
3. Make your managers experience as automatic and second nationality as FM Baser.
4. To enter just post a screenshot of your manager profile (see below)

Last edited:
Looks brilliant, At work now so will join when I get home.

So we can't do any transfers? Are we allowed to sell players to other clubs?

Lol, my first friendly lost 1-0 to Ipswich thanks to a King James own goal :D

Nice..
I'm a player :D

Looks a good challenge.
Would join but got tons of school work to do atm :(
No FM time for me lol

Are we allowed to sign Prem Reserve players on loan or is it just FM Base nationality?

dont think ill be in it then

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

might have a shot at manaaging them though see how i do
can any1 show how there doing??

Hey Will, add me in for next update of it.

DOB: 5/8/1988​