FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw is deadline sunday morning or sunday night?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

and wtf youv all just written me off you dont even no how im doing or anything...

i ent finished yet :p and i was only joking i probably wont even finished only halfway through october will have done by tomorrow night tho :/

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

so thats why i need to no the deadline time?

well get on your bike and get it done by tonight XD

i cant im 13 and i have to wake up at 8 30 tomorrow ive had 6 hours sleep in 24 hours so im actually nackered

ill try to get to march/may tonight? that okay?

i ent finished yet :p and i was only joking i probably wont even finished only halfway through october will have done by tomorrow night tho :/

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

so thats why i need to no the deadline time?

Deadline will be 8pm tomorrow night.

and also how many points did redrup get?

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

ahh okay will easily finish by then thanks :)

That seems to be happening to too many people

what you mean?

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

do you mean cheating?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

well night guys will post my season up tomorrow :)

what you mean?

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

do you mean cheating?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

well night guys will post my season up tomorrow :)

No he dose not mean cheating lol.

Hey, little brother, I clearly meant the Italian Cup you pedantic little ***.

P.S. You're a little ***.

P.P.S. Ronaldal has made an appearance... I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. >.<

Hey, little brother, I clearly meant the Italian Cup you pedantic little ***.

P.P.S. Ronaldal has made an appearance... I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. >.<

Haha laughed so much at that

Deadline will be 8pm tomorrow night.

I'm halfway through my season. Going to have to rush it today to get it done. Doubt I will beat Foxy though he seems to have done very very well.

Got into the Champions League group stage but got drawn with Real Madrid, FC Bayern & Marseille :'(

Last edited:
Hmm I think I have lost this challenge already.

Did miserably in the Champions League. Lost all 6 of my games :(

SS-20091004123145.jpg

Also out of the Turkish Cup in the Quarter Final.

SS-20091004123205.jpg

But I am top of the league at the moment. Looks like my only chance of any points.

SS-20091004123215.jpg

Could be going through depending on other teams not finishing though Sean.

Here are my final screenshots...

League Table
SS-20091004191840.jpg

Player Stats
SS-20091004191908.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.