FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Celtic will be hard but when i am up against wee Frankie i think i will need to make sure i do the job well.

Awesome.. Tottenham, would have liked a non english side.. but as i always manage in England this should be a easy ;)
Thanks Kris

OK... So ive just loaded up and i might be a little wrong.. No Transfer funds at all... Ummmm this is gonna be tricky LOL

Things are not looking good at all now.. Robbie Keane out for 5-6 months with a torn calf muscle.. and ive no money to buy a replacement lol..

Last edited:
you still have Defoe,Pav and Bent

i wouldnt panic

Lol, so buy a replcacement with the money you got.

im with Valencia (no money)*****

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

kris will you make a seperate forum for every team????

No i think he is just using this thread for all teams

i spent it on other players already before he got injured.. Il manage tho ;)

im with Valencia (no money)*****

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

kris will you make a seperate forum for every team????

Forum :/ I think he should just keep the same thread for everyone. Easier to browse.

Yeah it was a bit different when there was 40 users but since there is only 16 of us left might as well keep the same thread.

I Bet Redrup Or Sean

Bit of a surprise you are betting on me.

Still, I doubt I will do that well. It's even going to be a massive challenge progressing into the next round with TheBetterHalf as my opponent.

it would have been quality if danny had got through and drew redrup. it would have been a grudge match.(6)(**** pig faced devil smilie)

Bit of a surprise you are betting on me.

Still, I doubt I will do that well. It's even going to be a massive challenge progressing into the next round with TheBetterHalf as my opponent.

Yeh it will be a challenge but i don't no why i just see you or sean winning :p

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

it would have been quality if danny had got through and drew redrup. it would have been a grudge match.(6)(**** pig faced devil smilie)

lol yh :p

i am betting on gormo, he did well getting through our group danny, considering you got 10points and i got 9, so i reckon he will win

It's about luck aswell as anything. Proven by Sean and Robson.Musgrave. I will enjoy going Celtic and do my best but i could win everything and go out for not having a prolific goalscorer or enough assists.

Well its going to be hard for everyone they will all have to do good in there games good luck to you all

It's about luck aswell as anything. Proven by Sean and Robson.Musgrave. I will enjoy going Celtic and do my best but i could win everything and go out for not having a prolific goalscorer or enough assists.
Use my Guardiola tactics Kris,you will **** the league,ill stake my balls on it. ;)

should be a good challenge against tiraths, good luck to everyone. going to start it now

How is everyone getting on who has started ?

Status
Not open for further replies.