Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be cutting it very close lol, still not played it been too busy and i wont have any time today or tomorrow.. so looks like a rush job last day... I WILL get it done tho..

Need to finish before tomorrow night guys. Lets not have this end badly :(

lol i thought it was tonight???? If its tomorrow night then awesome :D

If we say 10pm tomorrow night. That gives the two finalists...(if i get two :() a week to finish.

Hopefully everyone will finish so there is a final :)

Won one cup and runners up in the other 4th in the league not too bad don't think :). Sporting and Porto just too good really, and even though got one game left can't change league standing hope I am in the final would be cruel to lose at this stage

Well. I thought my League run in particular was impressive, I guess I have to thank Bordeaux for ******** up right at the end:

nicely done redrup. I managed Monaco and finished 3rd aswell but had quite a few less points than that.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Sunderland danny1973 that is the same table as every Portugeese season. Was it any good managing them and how did you do against the big 3?

nicely done redrup. I managed Monaco and finished 3rd aswell but had quite a few less points than that.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Sunderland danny1973 that is the same table as every Portugeese season. Was it any good managing them and how did you do against the big 3?

It was fun, bar the top 3 the rest of the league is very similair. Not too well against the big 3 really beat Benfica in both cups though i think and beat Porto near the end of the season but Sporting battered me 6-0 away and then 3-1 at home

It was fun, bar the top 3 the rest of the league is very similair. Not too well against the big 3 really beat Benfica in both cups though i think and beat Porto near the end of the season but Sporting battered me 6-0 away and then 3-1 at home

Thats nice (9-1 aggregate lol)

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

When do we find out who'll you have to be in final?

I hope Foxy and Iamsteve post their results in cos I want to see a good Semi -final here

Ok here we go.. not that bad.. considering i started it at like 6 tonight.. Holiday'd most of it.. but here we go.. Goodluck guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.