FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

hmm i will look into this when i get in from work.

Well played though guys. Thank You again

Well done danny, and your cup run was definitely the reason why you got through :p

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Who would have thought i'd come 6th in the league and still go out :p

Well done danny, and your cup run was definitely the reason why you got through :p

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Who would have thought i'd come 6th in the league and still go out :p
Lol yeah your unlucky to get in Europe and finish 6th with a relegation team and still go out xD

Finshed my season now, gunna be easy for redrup to beat me on this one

Well I'm doing considerably well in the League and managed to get to Quarter Finals of German Cup before getting knocked out so it's looking likely.

Well this is me done, I think I won but can't be sure I didn't bother adding up points:

Kris what time Wednesday do the results have to be in?? 5 as usual??

Kris what time Wednesday do the results have to be in?? 5 as usual??

Say 9pm. I am off work but people have school,uni or work so that few hours might help

some final results

Redrup 15 - 3 Robson.Musgrave

Sunderlanddanny 15 - 14 Tiraths

Very different contests there....many thanks to Tiraths and Robson.Musgrave.

Say 9pm. I am off work but people have school,uni or work so that few hours might help

some final results

Redrup 15 - 3 Robson.Musgrave

Sunderlanddanny 15 - 14 Tiraths

Very different contests there....many thanks to Tiraths and Robson.Musgrave.

Yes redrup is through :) i said him or sean so that is good ( Can't belive i said that )

Danny and Redrup carry on their love affair

I need to knuckle down to this, ive done about 10 games

LOL Billy.. i'll have mine up later on.. you gonna be able to finish yours in one day like ??

He did with the last challenge. And with a lower team it's even easier and quicker due to a lack of competitions.

I have faith in Billy. He won't want to miss the chance of beating his brother in the semi's or final

Well, he won't miss the chance to try and fail. ;)

Ok my screenies.. let me know if i have missed any out please..