FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

Thanks Steve...keep a look out for the final results

ok getting close to the deadline now.. how close are you guys to finishing???

I have not started yet :mad:

But i will be done by the 16th so all is good

Opps i never meant to write that there i am not in i meant to put that in the europa league thread

LOL for some reason i thought the deadline was tonight.. ahh well mines done now lol

Im out, better league campaign than foxy, he had better av rating etc.

Never thought id go through :O

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Especially came 15th, how'd i get through?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Btw how do u use the sigs that everyone is using like telling u team, league place and star players ...

Got that but dont know how to put onto profile help please? lol

cant believe I lost by a point, what a let down. I found myself becoming bored anyway. Im really looking foward to next years (H), Kris, I wouldn't let people that won't finish in.

if we get loads and loads of people we can have qualifers :p

cant believe I lost by a point, what a let down. I found myself becoming bored anyway. Im really looking foward to next years (H), Kris, I wouldn't let people that won't finish in.

Nah i won't let people who didn't finish the last one without reason join the next one.

if we get loads and loads of people we can have qualifers :p

Ha Ha yah that would be class :)

Co-efficents and seedings?
Sounds good to me. If we do it a bit earlier next year as we seem to be struggling to goet this done. FM10 is out at the end of the month and we still have another two rounds to get through. Just a thought

Its getting a bit to complicated lol, what's wrong with a simple draw?

I still want to do some sort of league format but i cannot think of a way to format it yet.