FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

i think if we had qualifiers we should have the last 16 from this year as the auto qualfiers and then 32 other team battling it out for the final 16 places

Frankie how do u put that sig on your profile? i have the link form the site, just dont dont how :( lol

Just copy the link for forums, past in your signiture and away you go :D

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I did that, clicked save signature and said 'invalid file'

Will I finish you ask? Dum dum dummmmmmmmmm.

Not started yet, and I am out tomorrow day and night. Looks like a Wednesday daytime job.

Ha Ha no more Happy Valley. Not decided yet i am afraid

Unfortunately, due to time constraints tonight and tomorrow, I've been unable to complete the challenge manually, so I apologise for that.

So after holidaying from day 1 to the end of April, I am already relegated with 5 games yet to play, and I was knocked out of the Spanish Cup in the 5th round by Sevilla.

Congrats iamsteve, I would have liked to play properly but it's probably for the best. I doubt I'd have time for the next stage anyway.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints tonight and tomorrow, I've been unable to complete the challenge manually, so I apologise for that.

So after holidaying from day 1 to the end of April, I am already relegated with 5 games yet to play, and I was knocked out of the Spanish Cup in the 5th round by Sevilla.

Congrats iamsteve, I would have liked to play properly but it's probably for the best. I doubt I'd have time for the next stage anyway.

thats so unfair, me and that other guy lost out by 1 point, and iamsteve gets an easy route to the semi's :'( lol

Billy thats really gutting bud, was looking forward to seeing your results. Next time huh :)

Tiraths.. bad luck pal ;) Thats the name of the game tho... Still wondering how i got this far tho.. but im not complaining :p

Ok so Final result is iamsteve vrs fmbilly

Well Done

Foxy
iamsteve
Sunderlanddanny
Redrup

Semi FInal Draw and Teams coming soon