Kris

Reaction score
A wee change from the monthly challenge and since everyone seemed to favour this here we are.

Basically i am looking for 32 members or as close to as possible then split everyone up into (hopefully) 8 groups of 4. Each group will be assigned a club to manage for one season.

When your season is over you submit your screenshots like any other challenge and i will tally up your points...the two members with the most points from each group will progress to the next round where a new club will be chosen for everyone to manage...we keep going like this untill we have our ultimate champion...who will receive a prize...hopefully

The Clubs

These are the clubs we will be using in the Group Stages

1. Man Utd
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Barcelona
6. Real Madrid
7. Inter Milan
8. AC Milan

The Rules & Points System

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f69/rules-points-system-t15903.html

we have 32 teams i will accept any new registrations untill Thursday Afternoon...new entries will be placed in random groups

If you are interested in taking part then please say so in this thread and submit any questions you may have here :) where either one of the mods/admins or other users will assist you.

Will you be the Football Manager Champ of FM Base?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in :)

But kris look at my last post in the voteing thread

I'll join
Do you think its better to wait till the V7 update comes out. (On friday)

I'll join
Do you think its better to wait till the V7 update comes out. (On friday)

He has read the point system things

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

What time on friday dose it come out

He has read the point system things

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

What time on friday dose it come out

just assumed he put down V6 sorry (A)
Ill advertise it on my sig

this is going to be amazing, how long will we have to complete a season, as i will be at work on saturday and sunday, plus school starts next week

Yea sorry i thought it would be wise to wait untill The transfers are done. We won't be starting before Friday anyway so it makes sense.

i am also doing tht bobby robson thing, tht seemed good fun:D

I think i will also advertise that one to everyone just as a fun game to play

it is good, it will be the last game i do before fm10

wooo thanks Lads...feel free to spread the word...almost got two groups full now

il play im just wondering because whenever ive tried to download something it hasnt worked so if its possible could someone explain it to me

almost got 3/8 groups...well done lads