How do u bookmark, n00b to this site? lolz

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Also, maybe think about taking Liverpool out, there underated on fm? Just a suggestion

Ill join Kris.

24 now...getting close

How do u bookmark, n00b to this site? lolz

just add the link to your favourites or keep checking this thread every so often...draw will be made as soon as i get 32...starts on Friday when Chris22 releases his new update

Thinking 14th of September for people to finish 1 season?

that should be enough time but if not what will happen

I guess more time can be given if really needed but not too much as it will slow everyone else down

only 3 more posts left until i reach 300

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

will the draw be made today if we get enough (2 more)

will the draw be made straight away or l8r on a couple of days after all 32 teams are done

im away in scotland (your country kris :p) til the 10th so could you extend to say the 16th 17th maybe to give me the time to play it mate?

im away in scotland (your country kris :p) til the 10th so could you extend to say the 16th 17th maybe to give me the time to play it mate?

Where in Jockland? and yes ok might make it 20th then...more than enough for 1 season....will keep this for all of October aswell should keep us all going

Erm in middle of nowhere really past glasgow and we have to go past Inverrary i think then after there is 2 hour drive is like on far west coast

count me in kris, this sounds like a real good challenage!!!

I'll join.

i just realised what this is. i'll still join but i assure you i will come dead last.

Last edited:
nice sig you got there kris, who made that.

oh and if you get the numbers is the draw going to be tonight?