just hope "chris22" has taken those stupid injurys out of an otherwise good update....

yeah, kris will put you on list when he comes back on

Should have enough people early tomorrow, then it'll just need a draw.

Better start praying for the team you want chaps.

come on lads only a copule more places left

Kris could I use your sig???

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

3 teams left get them today and Kris could you pm the draw???

Got enough people yet?? Cant wait for this to start gonna be awesome :D

add me please. I hope im not too late to put my name in. This looks really good :D

I'm glad so many people are interested :) This should be good!

31 people after less than a day is crazy....i will give people some extra time to join....would feel bad if anyone missed out

anyone got a problem with me adding extra numbers to groups?

thanks for the add. I don't have any problems with adding extra numbers. Just make sure it accomodates the regulars and not newbies. How many spaces are you looking to add on Kris??

Well i cannot add more groups because it will ruin the format so i will make the draw when i get the 32 and if other want to join they can before Thursday and i will just add them into groups.

Just a suggestion but if you get more than the 32 interested then why not do some sort of qualifying maybe? Just a suggestion that might work mate

Just a suggestion but if you get more than the 32 interested then why not do some sort of qualifying maybe? Just a suggestion that might work mate
I like that idea. But it's Kris who has the final say...

I thought about that but it would be a bit unfair i guess. I have everything ready for the draw....just waiting on the final person :p

ooh, ive gotta pop out, ill get me brother to watch this