I'm in

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Final spot ftw? :p

Sorry, but I was in a rush to put my name down, so what is the draw for? Is it choosing our opponents, or our teams?

Sorry, but I was in a rush to put my name down, so what is the draw for? Is it choosing our opponents, or our teams?

Both. Draw coming soon....everyone else feel free to keep entering and i will just add you to a random group

Kris , i tried sending you a PM but can;t , my bad.
Well my school starts on the 7th again , starts at 9AM until 4PM , hopefully this wont interfere with the game.

Don't worry Seano there will be like 3 weeks to finish one season

Both. Draw coming soon....everyone else feel free to keep entering and i will just add you to a random group
Sounds good, looking forward to it, any specific time the draw will be happening mate?

I believe he said Thursday a bit further up.

I'll join then Kris seeing as you're making me ;)

Good Lad Sean...You are in the first group of 5 teams

Can I join? :)

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Ah ****...I'm too late! :(

I have a feeling most people will be Man United. I will be anyway :D
i don't feel you quite understand the concept of this challange. nobody got to choose our team it was assigned to us randomnly after we asked to be part of the challenge in a different thread.

i don't feel you quite understand the concept of this challange. nobody got to choose our team it was assigned to us randomnly after we asked to be part of the challenge in a different thread.

beat me do it was going to say that :p he has got United anyway so won't be too bad

AC Milan lol. Will be kinda tough winning much with these. Lets give it a go though.