Thank you! :) I guess the next question is...where exactly is our stadium meant to be. Google says that the league is based around the Derbyshire-Leicestershire area.

Thank you! :) I guess the next question is...where exactly is our stadium meant to be. Google says that the league is based around the Derbyshire-Leicestershire area.

Screenshot on the previous page says Nottingham

I just went for the centre of England for a stadium area. So went for somewhere in the midlands and chose Nottingham.
The league we are in covers the areas of Nottingham, Derby & Leicester.

Also made the ground 5000 capacity as if the team rises through the leagues we would eventually move to a bigger stadium if we started out with a smaller one.

**Also if we do well and rise the leagues being in the centre of England isn't a bad region to be in **

I've decided I want to give this FM Base City 100% commitment and at the moment for me it isn't possible.

So I will still be creating this challenge & giving it 100% but It'll have to wait 'till FM19.

Also any suggestions for improvements will be greatly appreciated.

I'm gutted myself but didn't want to go into it half arsed but at least now we have until FM19 to make it awesome...

So any ideas or improvements to make it better are welcome.:D

Just update on this save, I haven't forgotten about it & will start it as soon as FM19 is released.