Votes: 4 17.4%
  • FmB I CLeaRz

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • FmB I ShaaDoWz

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
daniel can you go on nathan's sig request , go to last page and use the Mw2 avatar and logo for GB. thanks

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

I have setup the Gears of War 2 clan on GB and invited daniel and iamauser in.
Anyone else want to join the GoW2 Clan ?

Clans? Oh god, please! Don't turn this forum into a MMORPG(Hate MMOs, Love RPGs) gaming forum style. I beg you! Separating for teams OK, but clans...

right i sent a **** load of friend requests out, Nathan, Daniel, AdzKing, Jonesy and Tiraths, i sent you all one, Daniel accepted. Im appearing offline atm as some guy keeps spamming me invites because i kept sniping him, no joke

i be on soon if you lot wanna play not done a clan style before on cod but i do me best:)

right i sent a **** load of friend requests out, Nathan, Daniel, AdzKing, Jonesy and Tiraths, i sent you all one, Daniel accepted. Im appearing offline atm as some guy keeps spamming me invites because i kept sniping him, no joke

Why not just block communications with him?

Clans? Oh god, please! Don't turn this forum into a MMORPG(Hate MMOs, Love RPGs) gaming forum style. I beg you! Separating for teams OK, but clans...

It is in gaming section anyway

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

i be on soon if you lot wanna play not done a clan style before on cod but i do me best:)

I'm going on now , what game will you all be on ?

Im on MW2 at the mo but i'll play anything.
Still can't invite you adz.

Last edited:
CoD4 for me mate, just about to create a GB account, named 'Witsel'.

I cant play now, maybe in an hour and a half?? will anyone still be on?

Back