FM-Base.co.uk Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

The gamble pays off

71ac69515437ef14685d4818aa9b001a.png

50 points with Hazard (captain), Tevez, Rooney, De Gea and Clichy to play. Happy days.

Joined in as Joburg Vikings..though the H2H is closed?

I subbed out michu/dyer literally 5 mins before the deadline to bring in Hazard/Oscar
negativeman-55f.png

I joined as Violett-Weiss. I've even got 38 points so far, I'm decently proud of that!

Sigh, I've only went and left Riise on my bench. He's in the team of the week so far.

Sigh, I've only went and left Riise on my bench. He's in the team of the week so far.
I have Ramires in first team and left Dyer on the bench... lame

I have Ramires in first team and left Dyer on the bench... lame

If he doesn't play against Reading, you'll get an auto sub though.

You can't really complain after I'm carrying your team. ;)

I need 2 midfielders to replace Mata and Ramires, I have 16.1 mil.Who do you suggest? Nasri,Michu,Yaya,Dyer,Fellaini ? Or someone else?

I need 2 midfielders to replace Mata and Ramires, I have 16.1 mil.Who do you suggest? Nasri,Michu,Yaya,Dyer,Fellaini ? Or someone else?

Hazard + Dyer or Michu + another. If you have no United attacker, get Kagawa. If no City attacker, Nasri. Or gamble on Cazorla.

I replace Mata and Ramires because Chelsea doesn't play this gameweek.So no Hazard.I already have Kagawa.Who should I get: Nasri + Dyer / Nasri + Michu / Nasri + Fellaini / Or Yaya + one of them ?

I replace Mata and Ramires because Chelsea doesn't play this gameweek.So no Hazard.I already have Kagawa.Who should I get: Nasri + Dyer / Nasri + Michu / Nasri + Fellaini / Or Yaya + one of them ?

Nasri and Michu imo.

Well, 138 points so in 50th-60th place. Not bad when you consider how many players there are.

200 points behind the leader. Wildcard played - This half of the season is mine.

Not sue if I want to use my wildcard now, or wait until the window closes.