Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanhobbs

Reaction score
fm base kit design premier league!!!

there are alot of kit designing competions on here of late, however i first created the 'kit design champions league' which was a fairly successful format, there are a few on here recently but they are proving hard to maintain.

i took my format from a twist on stu w's great 'kotw' and pitted members against one and other and it was good fun

well!!! Now i have a potentially even better format wich i will run over a period of time in the form of a league 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and nowt for a defeat!! Votes will be used as the for and against
if you fail to submit a kit u will automatically be defeated.

fixtures will be posted on a monday, kits to be submitted by wednesday voting will close saturday morning and results will be posted with updated league table.

im looking for 16 members who are willing to commit to this and not drop out as it then devalues the competition

it would be great to get a member to represent there team i.e me as aton villa, coach carter as liverpool etc, etc

i will try to be fair but i will select members who are proven and commited

1. NEWCASTLE - DUNC*
  2. ASTON VILLA - RYANHOBBS
  3. TOTTENHAM - LEWISGD*
  4. BLACKPOOL - STUW*
  5. MAN UTD - HIPHOPAHOL
  6. LIVERPOOL - PISTOLPED7
  7. WEST HAM - ANU*
  8. SUNDERLAND - EDYSERS*
  9. WIGAN - TAIDA*
  10. EVERTON - CAM!*
  11. BRADFORD CITY - CONOR*
  12. CHELSEA - MATTDAMON*
  13. MAN CITY - GJTANK*
  14. ARSENAL - NATHAN*
BOLTON - MUNCHKINCURT* ******CURRENTLY BANNED****

Last edited:
gogogogogo Let me be Newcastle.

lol, ok dunc u r newcastle!!!, i no you a regular on here and prob. when i do the pre season odds you will be one of the favorites!!!

newcastle 5-1 to win the prem????

that will be the only time you will see that this year!!! lol

i am going to be villa!!

I would love to join as Tottenham (A)

lewis, have you designed many kits?? not seen any of your stuff, not a problem provided you are happy to comit and enjoy the competition??

lewis, have you designed many kits?? not seen any of your stuff, not a problem provided you are happy to comit and enjoy the competition??

I've only done a couple, but not really posted them on here. I just got Photoshop CS5, so I'm trying to find as many uses for it as I can at the moment :)

Am i able to enter? I will do.........Blackpool.

Muhaha I stoles Newcastle! :D

I don't mind if you want, I can change to Bristol City.

Meh, I don't mind trying with Blackpool, something different for me.:)

well its up to you guys, but your only representing them, stu . . . .. you could be sunderland or boro if u want????!!lool

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

blackpool would be a fair shout

Excellent idea and set up hobbs i will be following this and rooting for dunc lol

To get relegated of course lol

Last edited:
Excellent idea and set up hobbs i will be following this and rooting for dunc lol

To get relegated of course lol

Mong.

Ryan, if someone else comes in wanting Newcastle, I don't mind using Bristol City, Plymouth or Bristol Rovers.

Na dunc and stuw would make an example of me lol busy doing other sht also thanks for the offer though buddy

cool no probs gza

dunc, thats great mate, just for fun any way, if stu gives me his second choice i will flip a coin, its all good

Quick question; are we only able to represent teams from the English leagues? :)

well its up to you guys, but your only representing them, stu . . . .. you could be sunderland or boro if u want????!!lool

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

blackpool would be a fair shout

Nah, I would rather pull my testicles off than rrepresent Scumderland or the Smoggies.

Leave me as Blackpool

***** asking a newcastle fan to represent sunderland , sorry but i find that amusing what it meant as a joke lol

Status
Not open for further replies.