FM Base Director of Football Game

Who Shall We Manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been inactive for four days so it is possibly dead but I'm sure your pet hamster has been dead for longer.
Dunno, might have been alive when I buried him and he's burrowed out and still alive..... maybe

Dunno, might have been alive when I buried him and he's burrowed out and still alive..... maybe
I'm guessing that's sarcasm because it's impossible. Sorry if I upset you but it isn't possible imo and sarcasm which, I think it is doesn't come across well over the internet.

I'm guessing that's sarcasm because it's impossible. Sorry if I upset you but it isn't possible imo and sarcasm which, I think it is doesn't come across well over the internet.
I know man, only a bit of banter lol

Yea possibly dead. Incredibly boring just holidaying through matches. At least the idea is out there for other people

Actually, I'll keep going with this.

Our final update there took us to the start of the January transfer window. Steve Round was doing well. We were 7th in the League and through to the semi-final of the Capital One Cup.

With only £1.7m available for transfers it looked like being a quiet transfer window, with one or two loan signings being the only possible options. However, as we progressed through January other clubs took a liking to our players.

ARSENAL BID FOR HEITINGA!

FULHAM CHASE COLEMAN!

Inside of two days Arsenal bid £10.85m PLUS Marouane Chamakh for our central defender Johnny Heitinga. Then Fulham tabled an £8m bid for young right back Seamus Coleman.

Now decisions need to be made. The Heitinga deal has been agreed and awaits completion. Fulham's bid hasnt been accepted yet. Should we sell Heitinga, Coleman or both?

I recommend SELLING BOTH. Raul Albiol is available for £4.5m from Real Madrid. I've submitted a contract to him which he found acceptable. However, Milan are sniffing around and could upsurp us. Its a risk I'd be willing to take. With £10m in the coffers as well as a good quality striker, we should find ample cover for Johnny even if Albiol chooses Milan.

For the Coleman transfer I also think we should sell. With Diogo, Vrsaljko and Neville I feel we have more than enough cover at RB and we're in negotiations with Real Madrid and Barcelona about possible loan deals for Jose Callejon and Isaac Cuenca which will cover Coleman as a RM as well.

AS ALWAYS THOUGH THE DECISION RESTS WITH YOU!!

SO please vote again using the following template:

SELL:
HEITINGA: YES OR NO

COLEMAN: YES OR NO

BUY:
ALBIOL: YES OR NO

CALLEJON: YES OR NO

CUENCA: YES OR NO

URBY EMMANUELSON: YES OR NO

*EMMANUELSON ON LOAN WITH OPTION TO BUY FOR £3.7M

Last edited:
Sell both, and bring in the others

SELL:
HEITINGA: YES

COLEMAN: YES

BUY:
ALBIOL: YES

CALLEJON: YES

CUENCA: NO

URBY EMMANUELSON: YES

SELL:
HEITINGA: Yes
COLEMAN: Yes

BUY:
ALBIOL: Yes
CALLEJON: Yes
CUENCA: No
URBY EMMANUELSON: Yes

I will forever love Cuenca after I signed him for £2M on my Chelsea save and he scored the winner against Barca in the CL Final

Massive love for that boy

Yea, agree deals for all of them, is Paloschi available on a free though? If so, could have a look at him?

SELL:

BUY:

CUENCA: NO

SELL:

BUY:

CUENCA: YES

Our final update there took us to the start of the January transfer window. Steve Round was doing well. We were 7th in the League and through to the semi-final of the Capital One Cup.

With only £1.7m available for transfers it looked like being a quiet transfer window, with one or two loan signings being the only possible options. However, as we progressed through January other clubs took a liking to our players.

ARSENAL BID FOR HEITINGA!

FULHAM CHASE COLEMAN!

Inside of two days Arsenal bid £10.85m PLUS Marouane Chamakh for our central defender Johnny Heitinga. Then Fulham tabled an £8m bid for young right back Seamus Coleman.

Now decisions need to be made. The Heitinga deal has been agreed and awaits completion. Fulham's bid hasnt been accepted yet. Should we sell Heitinga, Coleman or both?

I recommend SELLING BOTH. Raul Albiol is available for £4.5m from Real Madrid. I've submitted a contract to him which he found acceptable. However, Milan are sniffing around and could upsurp us. Its a risk I'd be willing to take. With £10m in the coffers as well as a good quality striker, we should find ample cover for Johnny even if Albiol chooses Milan.

For the Coleman transfer I also think we should sell. With Diogo, Vrsaljko and Neville I feel we have more than enough cover at RB and we're in negotiations with Real Madrid and Barcelona about possible loan deals for Jose Callejon and Isaac Cuenca which will cover Coleman as a RM as well.

AS ALWAYS THOUGH THE DECISION RESTS WITH YOU!!

SO please vote again using the following template:

SELL:
HEITINGA: YES OR NO

COLEMAN: YES OR NO

BUY:
ALBIOL: YES OR NO

CALLEJON: YES OR NO

CUENCA: YES OR NO

URBY EMMANUELSON: YES OR NO

Bump

Waiting on two more board member votes.