Danny

Premium
Reaction score

View attachment 38919

Hello everyone..

I've been helping Sean out running the @fmbase Twitter account for a while now, and I figured I'd create an FM-Base Discord Chat room, myself and a few of the Twitter admins will be around most of the time, but it's for general FM chat, there are channels to share your blogs/youtube videos, streams.. chat about tactics and we'll add more channels if and when they are needed.

You can join the Discord server via this link >>> discord.gg/8k5TJp8

View attachment 38920

Join the server, come say hi! Hopefully within the next 24 hours we'll have a large number of people join the server and we can have some fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I created the server, we've added a few things..
smile.gif

When you're in the server, the more active you are, the more points/XP you'll get, and there is a server leaderboard!

A lot of the users like it. And you get assigned a role within the server the higher ranked you are..

Eventually, different roles will let you do different stuff, and give you access to special/private rooms.

We also have a Football Trading Card Bot, which seems to be the highlight.. Every message you send is a 1/20 chance of getting a 'pack' which you can open, and there is players/sets to collect. (There is a timer, so spamming doesn't work
wink.gif
)

There is 6 PL Badges to collect, 3 electric players, 6 lethal players and 6 confederation badges to collect.

As you can see, I only need Neymar for a full set..
sad.gif

Always looking for stuff to make the server more fun and interesting, and will continue to add/tweak stuff in the future to do so! If you aren't a member on the Discord Server, why not?
smile.gif

DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/8k5TJp8

Last edited:
I have signed up. Nice idea :)

I have signed up. Nice idea :)

Yeah, seems to be going pretty well - Got about 60'ish people in there currently, which isn't bad for the first day. Sean has also joined too, which I didn't expect.. Haha!

I'm attempting to do some sort of content push on the website for FM19, been helping Sean run the Twitter page for a while now.. Think it was on about 6/7k followers when I first started, now just reached 23,000! Just trying to find some Writers/Bloggers/YouTubers and Streamers who are willing to help out.. Should be fun.

Yeah, seems to be going pretty well - Got about 60'ish people in there currently, which isn't bad for the first day. Sean has also joined too, which I didn't expect.. Haha!

I'm attempting to do some sort of content push on the website for FM19, been helping Sean run the Twitter page for a while now.. Think it was on about 6/7k followers when I first started, now just reached 23,000! Just trying to find some Writers/Bloggers/YouTubers and Streamers who are willing to help out.. Should be fun.

Yeah I was thinking of starting an FM YouTube channel. I might start one up and use it to help push traffic back here

Since I created the server, we've added a few things.. :)

When you're in the server, the more active you are, the more points/XP you'll get, and there is a server leaderboard!

View attachment 35611

A lot of the users like it. And you get assigned a role within the server the higher ranked you are..

View attachment 35610

Eventually, different roles will let you do different stuff, and give you access to special/private rooms.

We also have a Football Trading Card Bot, which seems to be the highlight.. Every message you send is a 1/20 chance of getting a 'pack' which you can open, and there is players/sets to collect. (There is a timer, so spamming doesn't work ;) )

There is 6 PL Badges to collect, 3 electric players, 6 lethal players and 6 confederation badges to collect.

View attachment 35609View attachment 35608View attachment 35607View attachment 35606

As you can see, I only need Neymar for a full set.. :(

Always looking for stuff to make the server more fun and interesting, and will continue to add/tweak stuff in the future to do so! If you aren't a member on the Discord Server, why not? :)

DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/8k5TJp8

Would we have a mirror of what's happening in Discord here?

Maybe it can give more life to the forum

Would we have a mirror of what's happening in Discord here?

Maybe it can give more life to the forum

There is DM discussion/talk, but there is also general football chat, and chat totally none football/FM related. It's a pretty chill server, no spam, no arguments.

Yeah I was thinking of starting an FM YouTube channel. I might start one up and use it to help push traffic back here

hey mate, did you ever go anywhere with this?

nevermind found your thread with the link :D

Last edited: