FM-Base Editing World Cup-Group A

• Thread starter Thread starter Alcaraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4K

Alcaraz

Reaction score
Hey Guys,this Thread is for all Participants of the FM-Base Editing World Cup who are in Group A

iNickStuff
TheOtherRedDevils
Neall
KidBlink56
Will1981

Below you will find the scenario according to which you will edit,best of luck and do read carefully.

Hungary

HungaryFlag.jpg

Hungary was once a proud footballing Nation during the 1950s and 1960s under the guidance of legends such as Ferenc Puskas,Sandor Kocsis and Jozsef Bozsik.They were runners-up twice in the World Cup and had also won 3 Olympic Gold Medals during there Golden era.

However,in the present day...Hungary Football has lost his glory due to a dismal league structure,internal politics and a lack of funding from their Government along with the general poor economy of the country

One fine day, a consortium led by American Billionaire Bill Gates decides to invest in Football and his country of choice is none other than Hungary.According to him 'Hungary has the potential to reach the dazzling heights of the 1950s again'.

You are the president of the Hungarian FA and suddenly after years of budget cuts,you have millions at your disposal.How will you spend it....Will you improve upon the league structure?,Will you attract new coaches to the Country or will you create a club dedicated only to Youth Players.

These are but a few ideas...You can let your imagination run wild and do whatever you like which you think will help Hungary.

You will be judged on 3 criteria--

Success of your Database

This means that I will download all of your Database and start a New Game with them.I will then holiday the game for 5 years and I will compare the FIFA World Ranking of Hungary after that between the 5 Databases.

In whichever Database Hungary has the highest FIFA World Ranking gets the most points which is 10,then whoever had the second highest FIFA World Ranking gets 9 and so on....

Quality of your Database

This means how much effort and skill has gone into making your Database.Someone who for example gives Hungary a MLS style League system will get higher points that someone who gives it a EPL style League system and so on and forth.

Creativity

How Creative is your Database.I wont elaborate too much on this or I might give away a few ideas on what you can do but you basically get the point.

Requirements

You all are Required to PM your Database to me, Tiraths and Eds-99 after 5 days from the day after this Thread is created.Anyone who hands in a late submission will have points deducted.Along with the link to your Database you are also required to put a short write-up on what your Database includes and how its going to help Hungary.

Anyone who is not familiar with the Points System ..Read the Sign-up Thread.Best of Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
any rules about what you can edit mate, I mean I cant just edit the Hungarian players and make them better etc.

any rules about what you can edit mate, I mean I cant just edit the Hungarian players and make them better etc.

Yeah you can edit the players CA/PA although that will give you 0 creativity marks. Try and think outside the box ;)

Remember guys if you just edit the CA/PA or attributes of Hungarian players and give them top facilities and stuff you will score a big round 0 on Creativity and effort,tr to think outside the box and Neall I have received your Database

I have sent you a message with what I have done on the database but I cant find how to add the database as an attachment.

I have sent you a message with what I have done on the database but I cant find how to add the database as an attachment.

you can upload it to filefront/megaupload and send us the link

I've made it but it just needs some buffing out with the length between matches.

Maybe you can attach it onto a post on this Thread without the write-up ofcourse

Glad you are liking it mate,we have got a nice few scenarios planned out for whoever progresses to the next round

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having major problems getting Hungary to work - it keeps moaning that theres not enough teams in Division III - anyone else having this issue?

You can't just quit and leave the guys who set this competition up without a player, just because you can't do it?
Firstly, I can do it, I was trying something that wouldn't work, but I've sorted it out

Secondly, I can quit, if I choose to

Thirdly, I was being sarcastic

Lastly, WTF has it got to do with you what I do?

Back