FM-Base Editing World Cup-Group A

• Thread starter Thread starter Alcaraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4K
Firstly, I can do it, I was trying something that wouldn't work, but I've sorted it out

Secondly, I can quit, if I choose to

Thirdly, I was being sarcastic

Lastly, WTF has it got to do with you what I do?

You didn't seem very sarcastic, and he has got a right to explain his opinion, which I agree with as you chose to enter.

Anyway...just move on from this and good luck

You didn't seem very sarcastic, and he has got a right to explain his opinion, which I agree with as you chose to enter.

Anyway...just move on from this and good luck
lol

How can words on a screen seem sarcastic?

His opinion is that i CAN'T quit, I disagree, as you say I chose to enter, I could also choose to withdraw. (Not that I want to)

Thanks for the luck, I think I'll need it, because of what i was trying to do not working at 5 attempts I'm 2 days behind schedule, so am now rushing through testing Its so annoying as I have have had success with the system I was trying to use in most European Nations, USA, Japan, Kenya and Australia, but Hungary has different hard-coded rules :( :(

lol

His opinion is that i CAN'T quit, I disagree, as you say I chose to enter, I could also choose to withdraw. (Not that I want to)

Thanks for the luck, I think I'll need it, because of what i was trying to do not working at 5 attempts I'm 2 days behind schedule, so am now rushing through testing Its so annoying as I have have had success with the system I was trying to use in most European Nations, USA, Japan, Kenya and Australia, but Hungary has different hard-coded rules :( :(

ok mate relx and chill....Make the database to the best of your abilities and good luck

lol

Rant over.

Now,you guys,is mine confirmed? (Talking to Tiraths,Alcaraz and Eds-99)

Rant over.

Now,you guys,is mine confirmed? (Talking to Tiraths,Alcaraz and Eds-99)

confirmed??

I have received it and am holidaying through it if thats what you mean,looks good so far anyways

ok mate relx and chill....Make the database to the best of your abilities and good luck
Thanks, I am chilled, why people are making more of this that it is I don't know, its not a rant!

How much more time have i got before i need to send you it?

:O That means today then lol - I work at Broadfield Stadium on matchdays, then my kids stay with me using my 3 PC's untill Monday!! Best crack on then.....

lol kidding dont worry you got day after tommorow,was just kidding

Back