Group B participants:

The Shots
Luke Cro
gms7
trivaldo99
Martinz0309

Nigeria

nigeria_flag.gif

Many talented, internationally renowned players began their career in this colourful nation although many have not been given the chance to flourish due to tribalism (Many coaches preferred or select someone from their village, local government or state instead giving chance to the talented person). The Nigerian FA have threatened to sort the situation out themselves although have not stuck with the ideas they came up with.

The Chinese government has decided to invest into world football and are starting with the African nation. You have been assigned the role of managing director of the project in Nigeria and will decide what goes for the next 8 years. Your task is to increase the FIFA world ranking of the national team by a significant amount, by the end of the 2018 World Cup.

You will be judged on 3 criteria--

Success of your Database

This means that I will download all of your Database and start a New Game with them.I will then holiday the game for 8 years and I will compare the FIFA World Ranking of Nigeria after that between the 5 Databases.

In whichever Database Nigeria has the highest FIFA World Ranking gets the most points which is 10,then whoever had the second highest FIFA World Ranking gets 9 and so on....

Quality of your Database

This means how much effort and skill has gone into making your Database.Someone who for example gives Nigeria a MLS style League system will get higher points than someone who gives it a EPL style League system or just makes some simple adjustments.

Creativity

How Creative is your Database.I wont elaborate too much on this or I might give away a few ideas on what you can do but you basically get the point.

Requirements​

You all are Required to PM your Database to me, Alcaraz and Eds-99 after 5 days from the day after this Thread is created.Anyone who hands in a late submission will have points deducted.Along with the link to your Database you are also required to put a short write-up on what your Database includes and how it's going to help Nigeria.

Good stuff Tiraths,I'm off now,cya day after tomorrow,I cant come on tomorrow cause revision and tuition and stuff..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one problem. Can we create our own teams, or does it have to be in real life.

I have one problem. Can we create our own teams, or does it have to be in real life.

It would be better if you used the existing Nigerian clubs, but if there aren't enough for what you want to do then you can create new ones.

Really guys its all bout Creativity,if you want to create new teams go ahead...try to think outside the box as that will get you the most marks

I have finished my database.

Do I upload it to Fm Base now?

I have finished my database.

Do I upload it to Fm Base now?

its easiest to upload it to megaupload/mediafire/filefront and send us the link
remember to add a small description in your PM to me, alcaraz & eds-99

i have put my database on ''editing request...'' thread on 16th page

Already got around 5-6 Databases,impressed with all of them guys,keep this quality work coming in

I'm just going to add in another cup. It will be for youth development.

I will upload tonite.

Good Luck 'The Shots'...we have had some real quality work from everyone so far

Tiraths, Alcaraz, Eds99 did you get my db, i tried to pm it to you all?

No Trivaldo I have not got it,if you cant PM it just attach it here

yeah I got it. Just resend it to alcaraz (& eds-99?)