FM Base Editing World Cup - Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
First it was the graphics section; now the editing section has taken up the challenge to host a competition to find the best member on the forum when it comes to knowing his/her way around the Data Editor.

How many people we want

4-16 dedicated members. The format will depend on how many people we get.

Are you a suitable candidate?

If you're creative, have a decent amount of experience with the Data Editor and you're a regular forum member (at least 100 posts) then...yes :D

How do you win the competition?

As I said earlier it all depends on the format of the competition. But I can tell you about the scoring system. 3 Judges & a poll will be standing between you & the glory of the cup. Each judge has a specific section which he will look at:
  • creativity
  • quality of the database
  • success of the database
and the other forum members will also decide which they think is the best on a poll.

What sort of stuff will you be doing?

You will be creating a database (using 10.3 update) which will relate to a scenario which we set up, such as developing a nation/continent so that it starts producing world class players and dominates the football world in 10 years time.

If you are interested in participating could you please declare it on the thread and we will try set up the competition as soon as possible.

Good Luck from Myself, Alcaraz & Eds99​

Group A - Hungary
iNickStuff
TheOtherRedDevils
Neall
KidBlink56
Will1981

Group B - Nigeria
The Shots
Luke Cro
gms7
trivaldo99
Martinz0309

Last edited:
Contemplated entering, then I realised I'm rubbish at editing and nowhere near as good as Tirath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Idea
I don't have time as I'm going on holiday tomorrow

Im sure the likes of KingEric and Nick Main may want to join??

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

I promise you guys who,ve joined that the scenario's we will create and give you as a topic will make it fun for you guys to edit and create the database,plus we put a lot of emphasis on Creativity so you can break your boundaries and let your imagination run wild so as to speak;)

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Have sent PMs to KingEric,Trivaldo99,Luke Cro and The Shots to join,all are good with the Editor and hoepfully they will join

Just out of interest, why not use 10.3?

i'll have a go, whats the worst that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.