FM- Base Elite. Fifa Club 2011!!

Hi all been some time since i posted in here coming to the end of the fifa 11 year to fifa 12 and i was hoping to be albe to join up for one game with 2 of my freind so we can get the 10 man pro gs be most greatfull if you all said it will be ok like i said only for one game so if a manager of your club will send me a pm thanks

We only need 7 players

Last edited:
Hi all been some time since i posted in here coming to the end of the fifa 11 year to fifa 12 and i was hoping to be albe to join up for one game with 2 of my freind so we can get the 10 man pro gs be most greatfull if you all said it will be ok like i said only for one game so if a manager of your club will send me a pm thanks

You'll have more luck with getting that on EA forums or X360A. We don't often get anywhere near 7 players on at a time.

I might come on for a bit. But I gotta be up early tomorrow to get my exam results :(

I'll probably be on later aswell.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Anyone want to play some now?

You'll have more luck with getting that on EA forums or X360A. We don't often get anywhere near 7 players on at a time.

And obviously no, because we think he is a ****.

C'mon Cal, sort it out.