FM- Base Elite. Fifa Club 2011!!

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
***DUNC EDIT** The club has now been created for all you people with fifa 11. The club is called FM Base Elite (Obviously). Join it when you get Fifa 11 :)

Hello :)

It is that time of year, Fifa 11 is coming very soon. So Fm-base Elite are wanting new member to join the current ones for Fifa 11.

Anyone can join if you are a member on FM-Base, any outsiders are not allowed, sorry for this inconvinience but we want this to be FM-Base members and them only.

Requirements:

50 post minimum - This is to stop people from outside, e.g a members mate just joining the site to get into the team and never post again.

No Pro requirements - Doesn't matter how good or how bad you are, you can play

If you want to sign up, just ask on this thread and give us your gamertag and we'll add you on Xbox and accept you ASAP.

Dunc will be a manager.

Tiraths( Robben) will be a manager.

Jake is a manager

Our GT's..

Tiraths - T 007 S

Dunc - Spandex Police

Jake - GypsyNinja69

Current players in the club are everyone in Elite for 10, unless they let us now saying they don’t want to be in the club.

Ronan- Ronaseal
Nathan- NaThAnB96
Cal.- Nubikal
Alex- Bigal21
Waseyx- Wasey x
Jay Pricey - JAY PRICEY
The Editor- Titus B
Flamindamon- Flamingdamon
Jonesy-Joneessyyyy x
Johny Boy- Johnny Boy 2K7
Max- Maxx xd
Bodell- DCFc-- x B o D e L L x
iamuser- Phayilkid

Sorry to anyone I have missed, your clearly not important enough. (K)

We are currently open to any players wanting to join, feel free to ask, give your GT and suggest were you'd like to play for the club etc

Lots of Love

The Lads from Fm-base Elite.

Last edited by a moderator:
how dare you miss out Jones :O.

Yeah Jonesy is the Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest. (K)

Last edited:
Yeeeaahhh!!

I'm obviously the soul of the club! ;)

EDIT: Just noticed the white writing at the end of your post Ronan, Ha-ha, Very funny.

John's GT: Johnny Boy 2K7
Jamie's GT: Wasey x

I'll join the club, Jonesey knows I'm class at the game.. :p

My level's 29 for ranked matches, so i'm just a little bit under Jonesey's class ;)

GT: x B o D e L L x

Everyone's so mean to me.. :'(

I just beat Ronan 5-1! ;)

Hopefully we can play your club easier in FIFA 11 instead of joining each others parties and getting each other into the match room, inviting, nothing, match room, inviting, nothing, rinse and repeat 10-15 times then playing.

And Jonesy, Mr. UD is the soul of your club. :)

ill join. I just gotta stop spending money so I have money to buy the game :p