dmf180593 (stun2k8)
redrup (redrup)
kevymatts (ur_my_mate)
ultimate-fm-fan ( masson-20-)
the fm guru (ihammer28)
brad dyer (brad_dyer)
mike (dale20)​

Last edited:
I just sent you a message on the gaystation (;)) and I play up front now aswell :).

STUN2k8
Striker or Winger (Y)

if we can get 2 people online now we can start now

ill be on in 5 too haha

p.s its Jack :p

Last edited:
Lmao at everyone going Striker.

Since that's the case I am probably up for joining and won't go Striker. Hmm. I'll go for AM/CM :)

Oh and by the way, if I play with you lads and you suck at finishing. Don't expect me to pass to you :D

Lmao at everyone going Striker.

Since that's the case I am probably up for joining and won't go Striker. Hmm. I'll go for AM/CM :)

Oh and by the way, if I play with you lads and you suck at finishing. Don't expect me to pass to you :D

lol, well we played 4 games earlier on. Got smashed in the first one.. second one we smashed them, me getting 2 goals, Robson getting 1. Third we won 1-0 with Robson scoring, and fourth was a draw but very laggy, so we left.

Let me know when you are going to play again, I've never played in a team before.

I hadn't before today. It gets annoying when someone does something you wouldn't do often, but it is rather enjoyable.

Well I have a microphone so I assume I can yell at you all down the mic? ;)

Sounds fun tbh. I am quite a good player on my day so I won't **** it up.

Any sounds fun by me. I like to think I'm strong all over the pitch :)

Yeah, first game we played with the computer, and we got wrecked. Then Keith went 'Any' and we haven't lost since ;)

I've got a mic too somewhere as does Robson.. so should be good :)

Ill Be in kieth, just got fifa again der the other day, so ill be a bit rusty at the start :p

Although for the most part I will pass the ball, I admit my weakness on this game is my selfishness so I'm going to warn you lads in advance I go for shots when there are other options. Luckily I can score from distance :p

Although for the most part I will pass the ball, I admit my weakness on this game is my selfishness so I'm going to warn you lads in advance I go for shots when there are other options. Luckily I can score from distance :p

That is fine if you score. :p
If you miss consistently... then hopefully you'll see sense and give up :p

Ive got a mic somewhere in my uni flat boys.. hopefully I'll be able to provide some more defence splitting passes too! haha