FM Base FC Patch Released!!!

Kris

Reaction score
Well here you go enjoy :)

Sean will have the graphics pack ready within the next week (hopefully).

[Download The Patch]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boobies, forgot to send my pic and stats in :mad: Oh well. :D

I have aded the download URL for the patch. So download it and try it out. :)

Jonny, there will probably be another version in a few months and I hope you will sign up for that one then :thup:

Terrible sppeed so far :( only 18-26kb :(

only took 2 mims for me and im running fm as well

can someone help i downloaded it and unzipped the file into football manager 206 and it didnt work so i tryed sports interactive and it still didnt work. by didnt work i mean when i start a new file the team dosent appear under the listed teams. anyone know were to unzip it to or how to get the team to appear? i even went to prefrences to see if there was any extra files but theres none.

Last edited:
Will download it once i get a new cd.. could somebody send a pic of my stats please :)

Yea Jonny there will be an updated version in Febuary after the January transfer window.

Barca_Boy you have to unzip the folder to si/fm06/data and clcik yes when they ask you to copy over it:rolleyes:

Would be good if everyone submits a pic aswell

I haven't FM 2006 anyway, so i might as well wait :)

My aim is to try and win everything within 5 seasons.

does it appear under extra data files under prefrences coz mine still aint working.

good luck kris with winning everything could be hard

So you release it a day after I uninstall FM. :D

Here's a pic of me...

Barca_Boy said:
only took 2 mims for me and im running fm as well

can someone help i downloaded it and unzipped the file into football manager 206 and it didnt work so i tryed sports interactive and it still didnt work. by didnt work i mean when i start a new file the team dosent appear under the listed teams. anyone know were to unzip it to or how to get the team to appear? i even went to prefrences to see if there was any extra files but theres none.

Unzip it to C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2006\Data\

Make sure you click YES when asked to overwrite.

You may also want to make a backup of the current db folder before you install this file. Otherwise you will have to go onto add/remove programs and chooose 'Restore' when wanting to start a new game without the patch on.

Look which team are interested in Gregor :pleased:

A) Am i in the team? i think i am i seem to remember seeing me in the team.

B) ***** Music Sean

**** jacket Lee :D

Redders youre the only one in the reserves! but youre still amazing.

I must be really **** on youre game sean, I would need to be to be a rnagers signing

I'm wearing a jumper and a scarf actually Gregor :p

lmao. He is a wufter like.

anyway glad to hear im good, is **** Van **** my picture?

Gregor your pretty amazing..So is Redders he is in the reserves because he is 16 for the 1st day then can offer him a new deal.