FM Base fc Returning?

Kris

Reaction score
Well since the new game is out, I have been thinking of making the Fm Base Team again.

I plan to take my time though so it wont be out for ages, Giving everyone a chance to play the game for a bit.

Should i bother making it again?

Would anyone play it? :|

I might play it, but then again I might not :D

At this stage I would play it as I dont have a tactic & dont really want to start a 'carrer'

Should i just put us all in the Harchester United Team since they already have prem quility stadium and facilities and kits?

I've never played one of the FM Base FC patches, I barely even play FM. :)

Lee said:
I've never played one of the FM Base FC patches, I barely even play FM. :)

I sometimes worry about you Lee.

Yes Kris if you can rename them etc.

I think ill just do that, Use the Harchester team and edit the personal details n the name's of the players.

FMC Scene League

I was told to post this here so here goes..

Who would be interested in a FMC FM06 Online League?

So many sites, say about 8, make a FM06 team up from members on their forums and each member chooses their stats from a pre-selected figure ie. 500 stat points.

There will be a league made and each team will play each other once home and away and the results will be put in a table.

There will be one manager (probably admins/owners of sites but up to you) but decisions like formation and tactics will be selected by members of each site via a poll.

The match will be posted on each forum after each game so members can watch it.

So are any of you interested in that. If we did enter it I wouldn't be playing the matches as I don't have the time.

Sean said:
So are any of you interested in that. If we did enter it I wouldn't be playing the matches as I don't have the time.

Anyone can be the manager and it doesn't have to even be staff if you don't want it to be as long as they don't ****** off and never play matches

Nah, I dont have the time but if one of the other members wants to use the patch they can :)

I've told the person that we won't be taking part in that thing. But we can still create a team if anybody wants one.

Ill be starting the team soon so if you dont want to be in it tell me.

Cant we say what atribtues we want to be good etc etc?

I think we should make it we have a certain amount of points and you choose what attributes you want to use them on. eg you have 500 points.

Also I think we should possibly make this into a monthly challenge.

Thats a good idea Greg:)

Ill find out what number it should be as 500 might be a bit too much or not enough.

have a look at other forums who have made teams kris.

I think SUSIE did

Nah ill figure it out for myself :D

Ill do that tomorrow. Then ill get Everyone's personal info etc

Ok i have worked it out with a few top players are when i totalled there stats it came to about 472,468 and 470. So if i give everyone 450 points for there stats they can decide what they want, This means there stats are going to be amazing but they can still improve depending on who is the manager, which adds to the challenge.

Ok, Now i need to know what Position you all want to play, Those who dont tell me will be givin positions :)