FM Base FC: Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Everyone who has submitted details is in the team now. Those who have not given me there stats have been given stats my me :rolleyes:.
If anyone else wants to join they have untill the end of the weekend when i hope to have it all tested and the kits n facepack done aswell..So everyone will have to give Sean a picture.

I could also be doing with another Beta Tester?

Still trying to get hold of a pic, they are all really **** ones where you can hardley see my face.

hey guys..what is it all about?just fill the form?not really understand that >_<

Download the attachment in the first thread and then fill it in for you. Then just zip it and attach it again.

I dun have winzip on this pc I'll download it tomorrow and post it up.

Thursday will be the last day i take any more details, So hurry :p

Douy is signing up :p i'll do the thing when i get home dont wanna do it on this heap of a pc

heres mine.....i done the goalkeepers and outfield parts cause i can play in both posistions :|

its friday now but i dont know when you posted im sure if you ask kris he wouldnt mind putting you in as you werent that late

It's all good :D

Paul and Douy ill add you to the team today. Hopefully Sean will have made the Graphic pack.

Right, the sign up has now closed due to the patch being released.

But for those of you who have not sent in a picture could you please do so by attaching your photos in this thread, or email it to me.

Sorry, sign up closed on 8/12

But i'm sure that if you stick around and wait for the next version then you will probably get in :thup:

Sean said:

But i'm sure that if you stick around and wait for the next version then you will probably get in :thup:
when is the next sign up
sorry about that i realized after i signed up that it closed
wot team u support anyway?

Kris (the creator of the patch) has said that he will be making a new one around February.

I support Man Utd.

Sean said:

ill wait for next time i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.