FM Base FC - Taking the leagues by storm (BAP Story)

what formation is the team playing atm?

Seem to play a few games... do well but then not played for 6/7 matches :(

Could you possibly post SS of each of the players bud?

what formation is the team playing atm?

Seem to play a few games... do well but then not played for 6/7 matches :(

Could you possibly post SS of each of the players bud?

i will at the end of the season and we usually play 4-4-2/ 4-2-3-1

btw you've played in 19 games this season out of 30 so far which is not that bad

Last edited:
if anyone has any suggestions on how i can make this more interesting or exciting please let me know :)

October and December

FM base 2 1 Carlisle
View attachment 335724
Good performance here after going 1-0 down after 4 minutes against a team we tend to struggle against. Daniele Del Conte put us into the next round with a late winner

Hartlepool 2 0 FM Base
We just didn’t turn up and just as i was thinking we might leave with a draw they score 2 in added time. Gutted

Swindon 1 2 FM Base
View attachment 335725
Took an early lead here but then Santiago Munez put us under immese pressure for the rest of the game by elbowing another player in the face. However, David Gonzalez continued his fine form by grabbing 2nd goal but they did peg us back from kick off.

Oldham 03 FM Base
Good win here lots of shots for both sides but Michael Dale had a stormer in goal Liam Pinder got man of the match for his two early goals

FM Base 20 Colchester
This was one of those “will we ever score” games. Fortunately Scott Houghton came up big for us in the 88th minute then Liam Pinder showed up to kill them off late on.

Crewe 22 FM Base
View attachment 335728
Not much to say here. Very balanced game and neither side deserved to lose Stuart Grix grabbing a brace which is good for him

FM Base 11 Tranmere
View attachment 335729
We’ve got to start taking our chances in games, 22 shots and we draw not nice to see but Gonzalez did not help us by getting a second yellow for “simulation” hopefully we can get past this blip in form.

Forest Green 1 2 FM Base FA Cup
View attachment 335733
Rev O’lucion got us off to a good start here and then Dos Santos popped up to put us through to the 3rd round, who knows who we might draw..................

Colchester 3 6 FM Base JPT
View attachment 335737
A Stunning cup match. Real end to end stuff but we were able to capitalize and seize the day. A fabulous Hat-trick from Chris Cross ensured we would progress to the Semi Finals

Notts Co 1 – 2 FM Base
View attachment 335738
Another even game, they took the lead but Stuart Grix put us back on level terms straight after and they Costavca scored a rare goal to secure a win for us

FM Base 22 Doncaster
View attachment 335739
Absolutely disappointed that we couldn’t hold on to our narrow lead here. Tommy Spur scored in the 3rd minute of added time when only 2 were allocated, i did not mince words in the press after that one.

Carlisle 32 FM Base
View attachment 335740
This pesky side always giving us trouble. We went 3-0 down and i thought the game was well and truly over but then Chris cross came up and got us 2 goals to make the last 12 mins very nervy but we couldn’t get a 3rd

Leyton Orient 1 2 FM Base
View attachment 335741
Simple win here for the team. We went out and Grixy and Wynne were able to make short work of Orient.

FM Base 3 – 0 Preston
View attachment 335742
Chris Cross continued his goal scoring form by getting 2 goals for us and Stuart Grix made sure we won emphatically with a 3rd. These two are becoming quite the pair

FM Base 10 Bournemouth
View attachment 335743
Pretty scrappy game here but we dug deep and Stuart Grix got us the win we craved.

Tranmere 02 FM Base
View attachment 335744
Great end to the year for the team and Chris Cross. He grabbed two goals to take his tally to 6 in 7 for December very pleased with him.

And apparently so did the league....... Player of the month
View attachment 335745View attachment 335746

League table​

Good at the start of the new year hopefully we can get promoted

Other News
View attachment 335749
Ashkay Rao putting in some solid performances has not gone unnoticed

Mate this is a great little read...thanks for the effort. Just hope we get promotion...HAWAY THE BASE !!!

Mate this is a great little read...thanks for the effort. Just hope we get promotion...HAWAY THE BASE !!!

Cheers i may cut the screenshots out though because thats what takes the most time with these updates, that way i can update more often :p i will show screenshots of key games though

We're doing well up there in second place. From a personal point of view it seems I'm putting in better performances and even got my first goal! :D

i have just discovered something extremely "weird" for some reason Chris Cross is 4'11 LOL how am i noticing this now hmm what to do
I'm a midget in real-life compared to my friends so I naturally put my player's height low and it must have been lowered further in order to grow to said height

I'm a midget in real-life compared to my friends so I naturally put my player's height low and it must have been lowered further in order to grow to said height

oh i thought i made a mistake but you did put 151cm which is 4'11 feet and 29/64th

Costavca finally getting a couple of goals, I seem to play very well in the cups lol. Good read, hope we can win the league.

January and February​
We wanted to start the year like we ended it: in style, so a home tie against bottom of the table Portsmouth would allow us the opportunity to try and do so.
In terms of the cups we had a JPT semi final to look forward to against Exeter and a massive away trip in the fa cup at.......

View attachment 336098
Yes, the mighty Tottenham, this would not be an easy game but we’ll give it a go and see how our young boys do against a spurs side that were 4th in the league at the time.
But anyways, back to business....

View attachment 336236
FM Base 2 0 Portsmouth
David Gonzalez (33) Joao Costavca (40) Joao Costavca injured (75)

Good performance here from the lads David Gonzalez scored a belter to put us ahead and then Costavca doubled our lead shortly after. Unfortunately he would later suffer an injury that would keep him out for the next 2 months :(

View attachment 336236
Stevenage 0 1 FM Base
Chris Cross (77)

This was one of those “****** and grab” games, for most of the game we were stopped from playing due to an immense number of fouls but the mighty Chris Cross stepped up to put us ahead after a well worked counter attack.
View attachment 336237
Tottenham 3 0 FM Base
Steven Caulker (23, 75) Harry Kane (52)

Totally out played here, didn’t even get a single shot on target. But this was a very strong Tottenham side featuring Gareth Bale, Sandro and Walker so we did well to keep it at 3.
We had to try and put that loss behind us immediately, i was extremely worried that it would shatter our morale and potentially hinder our season. Could we respond like champions?

View attachment 336236
FM Base 4 1 Hartlepool
Santiago Munez (6) Stuart Grix (46, 52) Chris Cross (90+2) Ritchie Humphreys (83)

Like **** we could! A fantastic display from the lads on an icy January afternoon. Santiago Munez put us ahead after 6 mins and then Stuart Grix grabbed 2 nice goals 6 mins apart from each other. Chris Cross sealed the win in added time.
View attachment 336238
Exeter 0 2 FM Base
Manuel de Cavani (5) Stuart Grix (67)

Really pleased with this result, they had 2 shots all game with none on target to seal a solid away win which puts us into the South Final. COME ON THE BASE!
View attachment 336236
FM Base 0 – 1 Crawley
Jamie Proctor (45)

Disappointed with this result as we never really posed a threat to the opposition, this is usual from us at home. Jamie Proctor scoring straight from the restart to win the game for Crawley.
View attachment 336236
FM Base 10 Sheff Utd
Stuart Grix (39)

Pretty simple home win. Stuart Grix with the only goal shortly before half time and then they got a red card just before the break which pretty much ensured our victory.
View attachment 336236
Walsall 22 FM Base
Jamie Paterson (Pen 81) Will Grigg (87) Chris Cross (23,77)

Very disappointed with the team here, once we were 2-0 up i expected us to be able to see out the game and leave with 3 points but that was not the case and we ended up with a point in a game we dominated.
View attachment 336236
Shrewsbury 0 0 FM Base
Very annoying game here, we had 14 shots but we just couldn’t find the back of the net, maybe choosing the rest Chris Cross for the next big game wasn’t such a good idea....
View attachment 336236
FM Base 31 Brentford
Stefanel Furtuna (Pen 6) Stuart Grix (16) Chris Cross (78) Antonio German (83)

Well it proved to be a wise one! Chris Cross received man of the match and it was well deserved. 6 minutes in he was fouled and the penalty was converted, grix grabbed a good goal then after an amazing 40 yard pass from Rev O’lucion, Chris Cross placed his shot under the keeper to put us 6 points ahead of 2nd place Brentford with a game in hand.

View attachment 336238
Bournemouth 11 FM Base
Cauley Woodrow (68) Chris Cross (16)

We were extremely fortunate to escape with a draw here, we had one shot on target all game and it came from our little guy Chris Cross as always but then they equalised after a good finish from their striker Woodrow.
View attachment 336238
FM Base 0a0 Bournemouth
An extremely even game with both teams having the same number of shots on target and shots but that goal from Chris Cross was enough to send us to Wembley!!
View attachment 336236
Yeovil 22 FM Base
Villyan Bijev (42) Kevin Dawson (83) Santiago Munez (1) Stuart Grix (29)

Yet another game we probably deserved to win but we have this habit of conceding late goals which we need to eradicate if we gain promotion to the championship, Santiago Munez gave us the perfect start but we couldn’t really build on it and hold onto our 2 goal lead, their keeper picked up man of the match which says it all really.

Players of the month
Couldn’t separate these two as they both had great months so i guess they’re just going to have to share it

League table
View attachment 336281

Any chance of seeing your ideal first team and tactics?

Looking nailed on we get promoted for me on form...Wembley here we come !!

Good Job as always

Just start getting into some good form & get a two month injury. Is that my second injury already? Don't want to end up like Owen Hargreaves.

You know an FM-Base FC story is going to be **** when you include Aannddyy and Tiraths over me.