FM-Base FC - The New £80million Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 14K

HarryinHD

Reaction score
Alright boys. I'm sure some of the older members remember last years FM-Base FC £50million Challenge - A challenge where FM-Base FC was put into the Premier League and was given a £50mill transfer budget to sign a full team of players (as they were given an empty team).
I've decided to raise the transfer budget to £80mill and give a £3mill Wage Budget. This is because demands have become higher over the past year ;)
I think the original db was made by Leeumoconnor? it was pretty much the main reason that I originally joined the site, hopefully the sequel can get similar support. :)

Interested? Fancy giving me a hand (making kits or logos etc.)?

cheers.

FINAL STAFF LIST.

Chairman- Sean
Directors- Kris, Gregor, Lee, Redders
Scouts- Raiken007, Cuddles, Aannddyy, Harry, Jack, tiraths, 19-11-08
Coaches- Frankie, Danny, Max, Joe, luket123
Goalkeeping Coaches - SamScfc, Paul LUFC Custus, Gooner, Chris
First Team Coaches - Gatid, RobsonMusgrave, Redrup, Billy Redrup
Youth Coaches - ianc5571, Startwatson, Aannddyy
***.Man- JP Woody
Physios- Hunter26, Keith

Last edited:
Nice one I'll try it Chournock (sp?) cousin number 1 ;)

Charnock* ;)

everyone, if you're interested leave a comment cause I need to know whether it's worth making :)

Ahh thanks for clearing that up for me lol
And I'm sure more people will want to, any minute now you'll get a guy saying he wants to...

i would use this as i made a similar one for my local team with a similar budget, no players, and quite enjoyed it

I would use it defo, would help you but this time of year college work is killing me!

I'm interested :) i'll help if you want but dunno what wid not very good with makin kits and stuff :P:L

I need some people to suggest to me what members of FM-Base I should make into Directors, Scouts, Chairman, Coaches, Assistant Manager & Physio.

assistant manager - JP Woody, a tactical master
chairman - Sean, he owns the place

As long as I'm at least a bench warmer I'm not bothered

Sounds good Harry and cant you use the kits and logos from last year?

Back