FM-Base FC - The New £80million Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 14K
I'm interested. I wouldn't mind being a coach seeing as I'm not to bad at tactics :P I reckon Andyyyyyy should be a coach.

If that's me then thanks :) I'd take First Team Coach, but I wouldn't mind being a Scout to be honest..

its a team with no players and you have a budget of £80million to buy a squad, you start in the premier league

so is it the premier league increased to 21 teams or do you get rid of a team in the league

If I could set up a poll for every role then that'd help, shame I cant :@

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

so is it the premier league increased to 21 teams or do you get rid of a team in the league
getting rid of burnley cause they're **** and they're scum :)

I wouldn't mind being a physio as it's quite an obscure role lol

I reckon Sean Chairman you as assistant manager directors kris lee sam scfc and maybe erm joe and coaches max me bcfc luket123

hope that helps a bit :)

I reckon Sean Chairman you as assistant manager directors kris lee sam scfc and maybe erm joe and coaches max me bcfc luket123

hope that helps a bit :)
Sam? as a director? he's gonna have to be really nice to me not to be given the bootwasher role :P

I don't mind being a scout also :P or even a phsiyo :P and haha i thought as he was a relation he'd get a high up role ;):P

O and could i be a scout mate? Always liked the role and would mean i can travel the world :P

Cos when the database is made there will need to be staff at the club ;)

naa dw mate. Basically In the database there will be staff roles given (to people on the forum). Just to make it fun etc :) sorry if i can't explain it that well.

naa dw mate. Basically In the database there will be staff roles given (to people on the forum). Just to make it fun etc :) sorry if i can't explain it that well.

but i would have thought you have to get staff as well as players

right,
80mill tansfer budget
3mill wage budget
no players
1 Chairman- Sean
4 Directors- Kris, Gregor, Danny (Coach carter), tiraths
5 Scouts- Raiken007, Cuddles, Aannddyy, Harry, scott
5 Coaches- Frankie, Jack, Max, Joe, Gatid
1 ***.Man- JP Woody
2 Physios- Hunter26, Jamie F
What do u think?