Microlite

Reaction score
FM-Base FC

Im going to do the FM-Base FC challenge. Ill update this as much as i possibly can and hopefully i can stay in the premier league.

Leagues Selected: English premier Divison Only​

Players Signed:
I only have 114k left so i have to use my youth goalkeepers :|
http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fmbasexfersu.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Update*

Not going so well, played 3 games and lost them all. Scored 3 and conceded 10 :O

Hopefully i can turn things around lol

Update2*

I QUIT. I have failed :( still bottom on 0 points, scored 8 conceded 27 in 7games :|

Last edited:
Unlucky. Shouldn't quit. I have played 14 lost 13 won 1....but I am still going!

I think ill start a career with hearts lol. Ill try this challenge at another time xD

the thing is mate, is going down isn't a bad thing, you will keep your contract, and easily bounce back in the second season, if anything going down would be more fun

oh xD so i wont get the sack on the first season lol. Still, i only chose the premier league for a quick game so i would end up sacked xD

when you download the patch where do you extract the files to? also the kits and logos just in the same files if you were doing it normally c:documents/sportsinteractive/fm09/grahics/kits

Yeh, i followed the instructions and only the db loaded. The strips and logos didnt appear :O

yeah u need the dowload them seperatly on the same page and extract them 2 graphics under fm09

Just got to first january transfer window (no cash, boo hoo) i beat mu 3-2 in second game, but now struggling.

9th in league w-6 d-6 l-7

Enjoying it all the same

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Microlite,

Which players did you buy?