Fm-Base/Fifa Pro Club/(Xbox 360)Fm-Base Eliminators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi recently I have been playing Fifa with my Pro and I wondered if my fellow Fm bases would like to join my team. I would like a little info about your player and his overall and his preffered pos.

Name :
Position:
Overal:

Please get back to me on this one thankyou :)

you know there is already two xbox teams dont you

Doubt there will be too many people interested seeing as there are already 2 clubs on the 360...

Of cause not, but i doubt there will be many players left too join your team :)

I joined the team a week ago and i've played a bit since.

At first glance,I thought you were Frankie.

But like Nathan's put point-blank and how it's been mentioned before,I doubt many people will join as there are already two.

Plus,the OP could be a bit more detailed...

am sure they be some pros out there who will join ask josh hes a free agent he join up.

would of been a decent idea if the circumstances were different.

2 clubs who are well known on here now, both very good clubs with very good players (think we know what one is better *cough* elite *cough* ;)) and are more likely to attract the new players, as you found yourself.

good luck with it anyway.

Un fournatetly most members are part of the other clubs. Or with there Mates in Real life. So you Probaly having got many options, Might be better if you go to another forum and do this....

best of luck paul mate dont know what max was on about elites being the best cough cough we all know fm base 1st pro club is the best cough cough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.