FM Base | FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness

FM Base | FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness V10.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 507297
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 32K
Nice 1, definitely downloading that tonight.

Hello guys,
first of all thank you very much for this data updates.
I'd like to know if mac book with iso system can run this data?
I have put this fmf file in the right place: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/editor data/.
But when I start a new game, I couldn't find it.
Could you please kindly tell me how can I use it ?
Thank you very much and have a good game

Darkness updated FM Base | FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness with a new update entry:

All changes from V1 to V6 that are missing in the 20.3 standard database have been added again V7
Demonstrated in the editor that the update has been completely re-created based on the 20.3 patch of Sports Interactive no database copy of the older 20.1 patch! no old data from the previous one.
The First ( Transfer ) Data Update for Football Manager 2020 in Europe based on 20.3 ( 20 February ) The database V7 has been completely rebuilt at 20.3

V7: 20/2/2020 Total Changes 6325: ONLINE!

General Changes (Not all changes shown, this is just a short overview)

• 15+ New added youth players 20.3 Database: Youssoufa Moukoko ( Dortmund ) , Mike Eberhart ( Bayern München ) , Kyran Elbertsen ( N.E.C ) , Alejandro Iturbe ( Atletico Madrid )...
  • 34+ Realife agents Mino Raiola, Jorge Mendes, Pinhas Zahavi, Rodger Linse, Sören Lerby, Perry Overeem, Rob Jansen, Marko Pantelic, Ali Dursun, Aleksandar Bursac, Frank Trimboli , Milos Malenovic ( Agent )..
  • Database errors corrected from the American competition to the Dutch and of course the top competitions!
  • Media resources exclusive: FoxSports, Ziggo, AD, Telegraaf, de Gelderlander, Ajax showtime, VI, Sporza, Voetbalzone, Gazet of Antwerp ,Mundo Deportivo, La Gazzetta dello Sport, Tuttosport and 15 others present in new update!
  • License Fix: Andrés Iniesta (Vissel Kobe), Lukas Podolski (Vissel Kobe), added to the database 20.3

FMBase V7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkness updated FM Base | FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness with a new update entry:

V8.0 ( 20.4 )

All changes from V1 to V7 that are missing in the 20.4 standard database have been added again V8
Demonstrated in the editor that the update has been completely re-created based on the 20.3 patch of Sports Interactive no database copy of the older 20.1 patch! no old data from the previous one.
The First ( Transfer ) Data Update for Football Manager 2020 in Europe based on 20.4 ( 6 March ) The database V8 has been completely rebuilt at 20.4

V8: 6/3/2020 Total Changes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cleab.png

do you use all the versions or just one of them on the fm 20 game database bit stuck

do you use all the versions or just one of them on the fm 20 game database bit stuck

As described in the text you can only use 1 at a time, the choices are yours. I always recommend the newest.
Welcome here :)

The changes list from V1 to V8 are updated message number 2 page 1.
V8 = Final Update Season 2019-2020

Hello,

In the team of Royal antwerp(Belgian team in first division), it miss a japanese player.

Here is his profile from transfermarkt.

Is it possible you can add him to your database?

Thanks in advance for your work, it's amazing!

In September I will be back with a new data transfer update V9
Keep an eye on the website

Hello,

In the team of Royal antwerp(Belgian team in first division), it miss a japanese player.

Here is his profile from transfermarkt.

Is it possible you can add him to your database?

Thanks in advance for your work, it's amazing!
Add v9

Great work on the db update.
Do you edit stats if players got better or worse?
Do you do any transfer budgets?

Great work on the db update.
Do you edit stats if players got better or worse?
Do you do any transfer budgets?

Yes these things will be updated in the latest update.

Reactions: Ped
Welcome to the most comprehensive data update for Football Manager 2020 ( 22/9/2020 V9 )

What's included in a nutshell :
  • Current-Potential Ability Changes ( 2020-2021 Season )
  • Transfers & Contracts ( 2020-2021 Season )
  • New Players : Arjen Robben ( FC Groningen ), João Alves de Assis Silva ( Corinthians ) & 5 Others.
  • New Staff : From the smallest to the largest competitions.
  • Other Changes : André Schürrle retired ,Sporting CP and KSV Roeselare partnership , Lommel & City Group.
  • Promotions and relegations processed to the new season (Including new English format)
  • 11 New wonderkids.
New :V9 Players
Marc Jurado ( Manchester United )
Fabian Mrozek ( Liverpool )
Emre Demir ( Kayserispor )
Rav van den Berg ( PEC Zwolle )
Sten Kremers ( Ajax )
Jeppe Kjaer ( Ajax )
Eja Dakriet ( Ajax )
Charlie Setford ( Ajax )
Joel Ideho ( Ajax )
Mika Godts ( KRC Genk )
Luka Romero (Mallorca )

V9.0

Welcome to the most comprehensive data update for Football Manager 2020 ( 22/9/2020 V9 )

What's included in a nutshell :

• Current-Potential Ability Changes ( 2020-2021 Season )
  • Transfers & Contracts ( 2020-2021 Season )
  • New Players : Arjen Robben ( FC Groningen ), João Alves de Assis Silva ( Corinthians ) & 5 Others.
  • New Staff : From the smallest to the largest competitions.
  • Other Changes : André Schürrle retired ,Sporting CP and KSV Roeselare partnership ...

Read the rest of this update entry...