FM Base | FM20 Real Names License Fix by Darkness

FM Base | FM20 Real Names License Fix by Darkness 10.1 ( Final Update )

• Thread starter Deleted member 507297
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 24K
If your saved game was started before the 20.1.0 patch, make sure you apply this fix to the 2001 folder as well. Took me a while to figure out why Zebre was still showing up for me.

Names fake in my Android Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro

Darkness updated FM Base | FM20 Real Name Fix by Darkness with a new update entry:

FM Base | FM20 Real Name Fix by Darkness

FM Base | Real Name Fix V2.1 12/11/2019
by Darkness

The most comprehensive Real Name Fix for Football Manager returns for Football Manager 2020. Under my username "Darkness", I have been releasing regular updates and various database-related files since 2009. My longevity has contributed to the way I work. You'll find that my files are of a very high quality.

Download my real name fix for FM20. There's no doubting that you'll love it.
Make sure you re-install this Real Name...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still get 'Zebre Stadium' on mine.

Which folders does it need to go in? 2010 or 2001? Or both? What about 2000?

Stadium names are adjusted in the data update not in the realname fix. (y)

I’m still getting the Brazilian Clubs as 3 letter acronyms but everything else is fixed?

Ok pal. You ought to fix "Premier league' to 'Premier League' as well #qualitycontrol

I have checked and it has been adjusted thanks for your contributions. You can download the file again

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m still getting the Brazilian Clubs as 3 letter acronyms but everything else is fixed?

Read the instructions and YouTube video again because to get the Brazilian clubs right you have to delete the following file: brazil_kits.dbc,

Will there be one after Ancelotti is at Everton and Arteta is at Arsenal?

Hi Darkness,

Spain division 2 should be renamed from LaLiga 123 to LaLiga SmartBank. Also I really feel like the Juventus Stadium name should be in this release rather than the data update.

stadium names, transfers, staff adjustments always come in the transfers & data update.
Since the V2, Juventus stadium is correct.
I will soon change the name of the Spanish competition.

Norwegian 2.division; "Asker Fotball Kvinner"

"Kvinner" means women