FM-Base Football Blog Challenge (1)

djh1878

Mark McCusker's #1 Fan
Reaction score
Alritey, here we go!

Following this news story emerging today, we are going to make the first FM-Base football blog writing challenge a 'golden oldie' debate:

Should nations only choose managers of their own nationality, or is having a foreign coach a good idea?

Naturally, you can be on either side of the debate, or simply sit on the fence! The rules for this challenge are as follows:
  • Entries must be sent to me, by PM (personal message), by Friday at 5pm.
  • There is a general word limit of 800 words. It can be anything under this limit, but don't go overboard! Basically, a page in Microsoft Word with size 12 writing, no more.
  • When published, all entrants must not post in the voting thread, until voting closes. This is to stop any influencing of opinion, and includes yours truly!
  • The competition is open to any FM-Base member, no matter if you're a premium member or not.
I'll keep this OP updated with entries that I have recieved (if any! :p) - all that remains to say is good luck if you are going to take part.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:37 PM ----------

Bump. :)

Last edited: