patrick0707

Reaction score
Fm base haven't sent me a code for my instalation, bit disapointed since my transaction has gone through and says they have recieved my payment and is confirmed, however still haven't recieved my code 2 hours on, they say it is meant to be quick... any help?? sent mutliple emails for help, but no reply still...

it can take a while as a protection against fraud, you should get your code within 24 hours. If you don't then post back here or contact a member of staff (green name)

Although don't ask me.

i was asked to present a document such as a passport to verify it was me making the purchase, i.e for fraud protection, is this normal? i have replied now

please someone help, as i'm confused to if i should of or shoudn't of replied, the email is as following; "Dear customer,

You have received this e-mail because you made a purchase from our online store.

For security reasons, your order needs a validation from our sales administration department. You will also receive your order confirmation with a download link and an activation code once the transaction has been approved by our services.

To approve your order, please provide a scan or photo of the documents via email or fax a copy for the person who made the purchase:

- ID card (both sides)
OR
- Driver licence (both sides)
OR
- The passport

We will confirm your order within the 12 business hours (maximum) following receipt of these documents.

ATTENTION:
Please make sure that each document sent by fax or email is legible; also, please make sure to specify your current order number on every identity proof.

Please send us these elements as soon as possible. Without any answer from you within the five next days, your order will be cancelled.

Please send the documents to:
- by fax: 33 4 66380328
- or e-mail: [email protected]

Feel free to contact us if you need further information.

Best Regards,

Nexway Sales Administration
FMBase UK/ Nexway"

Have you checked your junk mail? A lot of the time the email ends up there.

yeah i have done, i've sent my details to the email above too^ still waiting

OK. I am afraid I don't know much about Nexway so I have dropped Sean (admin) a text to look into it for you. Hopefully he will get back to you soon. I'm sure we have had a few similar issue's, shouldn't be too much trouble to fix.

Hi Patrick

The email you received about verifying your details is correct and if you have sent off your ID then you should receive your code within 24 hours if everything checks out.

If for some reason you still haven't received the code then use this contact form to directly email Nexway (the company who distribute the Football Manager keys for us).

Usually the code is received within minutes but only in rare cases where there is suspected fraud or your details dont match the payment details then proof of ID is required.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sean