Fm-base, I have a problem

Beansy

Reaction score
When I go to play a match, my laptop restarts!

I've tried to unistall and reinstal FM, but it keeps doing it, any words of advice?

very likely it has something to do with your graphic card and ram. most laptops dont have very good graphic cards and thus problems like blue screen are common. i would advise you to play the game in 2d mode as it would be less taxing on the integrated graphic card (if your laptop uses it). hope this solves your problem

my m8 had a problem with sumit like that
is your copy of fm real or a copy or it might be as cmh9090 says :)

is it a samsung? I had the same problem, kept crashing and i had to save after every match. But after i downloaded the latest graphics for my laptop i have not had that problem. I would advise on the same thing for you,

downloading the latest graphics would help a great deal. but i doubt only samsung experiences these problems cos mine is fujitsu and my mate's acer lol. it is mainly cos by the laptop's INTEGRATED GRAPHIC CARD which is simply so sucky that i cant play most of my newer games :mad:

Your laptop may be overheating.

i had the same problem with overheating on my laptop.
turn off 3d matches in preferences and make sure the processor area is well aired

My laptop is an Advent 7109, my FM is a real one, bought from play!

I will try and play in 2D mode, see if that helps.

Can somebody point me in the right direction for downloading the latest graphics..