Which Side should we go on the July Challenge?

• AEK Athens

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Getafe

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Happy Valley

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • PSV

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Standard

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Boca Juniors

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Palmeiras

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Ok The June challenge is over and it's now time to vote for a July club. SInce i won the June challenge i am putting the Top Trump cards back up for the next winner.

Hopefully Sean will add another prize to make things even more intersting.

I have had a few suggestions for this challenge and they will be put to vote along with a few of my own.

Palmeiras-One of South America and Brazil's greatest ever clubs. In this one year challenge can you win all South America has to offer.

Getafe-A big challenge that will take 6 seasons and a total re think in the points system. Can you turn Getafe into a feared conteder in Spanish football?

Happy Valley- Ahh the Hong Kong League....don't mock it untill you try it. Been Happy Valley a few times on old fm's. No use signing anyone and every team in the league is the same level anyway. There is about 18 cups which will keep the challenge going. This is a one year challenge you wouldnt regret.

PSV-Winning the league should be simple enough with Ajax being so **** and AZ wont be too great in the game and well...big schteve's side wont be any good. Europe will be the deciding factor in this one year challenge.

Boca- One of South America and Argentina's greatest ever clubs. In this one year challenge can you win all South America has to offer.

AEK Athens
- They may have ruined Hearts champions league dream a few years back but Athens are one of Greek footballs biggest sides. However they have not won the league since 1994. Can you reclaim the league title in this one year challenge

Standard Leige- Had a great season last year almost beating Liverpool and dominating Everton but can you keep there success up and win the Belguim League once more and show Anderlecht there is a new force out there. There is also the matter of qualifying for the champions league. This one season challenge will focus on league,cup and europe.

Please vote for the challenge you want and the winner will be announced at 6:00PM Tomorrow night.

Please remember this is a vote to decide which club EVERYONE will go.

Last edited:
PSV will be good to make them a force

Happy Valley, sounds like the most interesting challenge.

palmeiras with marquinhos+keirrison upfront (H)

Getafe is the most interesting 1 .... but would take some people who have work etc longer than a month to do 6 seasons.

I'm considering going there on my game after Serie A now though ... would be cool with players like Albin.

Defo Happy valley (awesome name did it for me)

Palmerias sounds interesting as ive never managed outisde europe but Standard also look like they're worth a try. They've already got two great midfielders in Witsel and Defour. They're league shouldnt be too hard to win so i guess we'll be aiming for European success with them

Hong Kong is always fun..there is 13 teams in the league now, i remember when it was 8

Had to vote Getafe, not sure I have time for 6 seasons.. But I really don't want the Juve one to be voted for, it's too easy. :/

I hope it's the Getafe or the Pameiras.. That looks really cool :) ..Mainly because I want Keirrison and Marquinhos!

I don't see the point in the Juve 1?

It's like doing a Man Utd 1

Voting Juve is just stupid, it's hardly a challenge is it?

Palmeiras for me .. Keirrison and Marquinhos. (H)

I dont see how Juventus isnt a challenge. Inter dominate italy on all of my games and Juventus squad isnt that great and they dont have a great amount of money to spend.

Plus success in Europe wont be easy.

I dont see how Juventus isnt a challenge. Inter dominate italy on all of my games and Juventus squad isnt that great and they dont have a great amount of money to spend.

Juve and Roma are always the teams to beat on mine ... especially Juve

Inter and AC are so weak on FM games. And I think most of us are bored of being a top 4 club, when you've played FM this much it's hard not to bring success to a big team.

Come on Palmeiras!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.