• LA Galaxy

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Right so we have done a few of these in the past and since the forums are alot busier these days i thought i might aswell start it up again.

Basically i will choose the club,duration and how long we have to complete it. All you do is play the game (no cheating) and submit your results.

We will go by the points system below and hopefully..get a good run of challenges going.

Rules:
You must use the official 9.0.3
Screenshots Must Be Provided As Proof
No using Save Game Editors or Scouting Programs
How You Perform Will Be Judged On A Points System
The Winner Will Be The Person With The Most Points

League - 5 Points
Cup - 3 Points
Super Cups/Community Shield - 1 Point

Champions League Winner - 10 Points
Champions League Runner Up - 5 Points
Champions League Semi Finalist - 3 Points

UEFA Cup/Europa League Winner - 6 Points
UEFA Cup/Europa League Runner Up - 3 Points

European Super Cup - 2 Points

Club World Championship - 2 Points

Additional points will be awarded for the team with

Top Goalscorer
Most Assists
Highest Average Rating (over 30 games)

Sound ok? Suggestions would be nice and anyone who wishes to help out just pm me. I will need someone to look at my own results incase im accused of cheating :O

THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE:

Ok so i dont want to be all 'we are going this team' So i have came up with 5 challenges which i think sound fun. So I have put them up for vote and we can go the winner.

CSKA Moscow- Recently fallen apart since the rise of **** Advocaat's Zenit. In this one year challenge can you re capture the russian crown?

Man City- You have the money,the wages and the stadium but can you deliver success? In this 6 season challege, Can you transform Man City?

Benfica- A fall from grace the last few seasons, Can you re generate Benfica and win the Portugese league in this one year challenge?

Auxerre- Remember when they were good? Lets try cripple Lyon's domination with this 4 season plan.

LA Galaxy-Lead David Beckham and his yank chums to MLS success

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POLL IS TO DETERMINE WHICH SIDE EVERYONE WILL GO.

Last edited:
Looks fantastic Kris, I'm gonna go with Auxerre because I've never played a French team and it looks like they haven't got the best team in the world so it would be a proper challenge, unlike the Man City one, please nobody vote Man City! We've all been them and they're eeeeeeeeeasy.

You should sent out notifications to people on the thread so everyone see's it, like Sean done with the "What would you like to see" thread :D

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Oh and Auxerre have a good goalkeeper if that helps you decide who to pick :p

this sounds like a good challenage, i mite either do the cska moscow one or the benfica one..........not sure yet. soon as i start the game i shall let you all know ok

just decided know that im gonna try the cksa moscow one, i think that would be a good challenage

Last edited:
Thats what i would prefer but i thought i would put some variety in there. I always here about 'ohh i'm Man City' but never see any of the success.

Should i do a poll to decide every month?

this sounds like a good challenage, i mite either do the cska moscow one or the benfica one..........not sure yet. soon as i start the game i shall let you all know ok

What the poll is for is to decide who everyone will go mate, so it is a fair challenge. So nobody should start yet until it is decided who we will all be going.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

And yeah Kris a poll every month would be good because surely it would mean more people would play if they've had a say on who to play as?

oh rite, i thought you could do which ever one of the five, sorry my bad

could i just go off this topic for one minute ad ask for someones help with something?

go for the galaxy or auxerre will be the definition of a challenge then cska have love and city just have all the mon ey so would be to easy i reckon

kris i have a question mate, why is winning the europa league more valuable in points than winning the league?

I would prefer the CSKA Moscow one myself.

CSKA Moscow for me aswell! Think this is a good idea, will be awesome. What happens if theres a draw between people? Of course im clearly gonna win ;) haha

could i just go off this topic for one minute ad ask for someones help with something?

pm me and i will try help you.

kris i have a question mate, why is winning the europa league more valuable in points than winning the league?

Winning a european cup is alot more difficult i think?

CSKA Moscow for me aswell! Think this is a good idea, will be awesome. What happens if theres a draw between people? Of course im clearly gonna win ;) haha

Well the 'league table' will be even untill the next challenge :)

hmmmm well, im in for the challenges then, will just have to find the time to do them, maybein the mornings when im just doing f.all

Is looking great so far, lots of interest :D

When will the poll be closed Kris?

CSKA i reckon

how do you make sure that people haven't cheated..for example turning of and on when they lose etc

Last edited:
CSKA i reckon

how do you make sure that people haven't cheated..for example turning of and on when they lose etc

I believe if anyone raises suspicion, their save games can be sent off to SI to take a look at. That's what I've seen happen with other challenges on other forums anyway.

Im all up for it also. Name the team and prepare to be beatinnnnnn

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Ps ive also seen u have like 4 seasons with Auxerre, but can u win the league first time with Benfica. Is it a standard 4 seasons with every team??? Due to having one season, isnt really long enough to establish your own team and prove u r consistent.

I believe if anyone raises suspicion, their save games can be sent off to SI to take a look at. That's what I've seen happen with other challenges on other forums anyway.

Hmm, I doubt SI have the free time to check save games for 'cheats'.

Auxerre

IM going for auxere i think ive never managed in france so it will be interesting so i will post an updaate screen at the end of each month...

Status
Not open for further replies.