Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got any other kits installed?

The kits our quality!! but unfortunatley I know nothing about stuff like that.

I like the kits but the Fm-base badge is a bit squashed and i know nothing about this sorry mate :(..

Hi lads ive made these FM-Base kits for the challenge and ive tried using them but it doesnt work?:( ive even used the teams id number and all sorts but cant seem to get it working. any ideas?

If you have kits installed:

FM reads through graphics folders alphabetically, so put these kits in their own folder and name the folder something like AAAFM-Base (or something similar) so that when you sort the files by Name (alphabetically) this folder will be on top, so FM will read through this folder first.

If you haven't got kits installed:

I don't know (A)

EDIT: Like downloaded any other kits off the site?

nice kits mate :) i know mike made some official ones for me but i could put this on a link when they're sorted if you want?

nice kits mate :) i know mike made some official ones for me but i could put this on a link when they're sorted if you want?

yeah please would be great mate

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

If you have kits installed:

FM reads through graphics folders alphabetically, so put these kits in their own folder and name the folder something like AAAFM-Base (or something similar) so that when you sort the files by Name (alphabetically) this folder will be on top, so FM will read through this folder first.

If you haven't got kits installed:

I don't know (A)

EDIT: Like downloaded any other kits off the site?

so i dont have to do the unique ID's??

Yeah you do, and config files.

Is this my challenge? ^^)

If so who thinks next seasons kits are sorted? ;)

Yeah you do, and config files.

i can get the normal kits working fine e.g arsenal fantasy kits and stuff just cant do these lol

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Is this my challenge? ^^)

If so who thinks next seasons kits are sorted? ;)

it was for the 80million challenge mate
but i would be more then happy for you to use them for the challenge
think you should add me into it :pLOL

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

any idea what to do mate?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

anyone no how i create a config file?

Last edited:
im dont know anything about graphics so cant help, but just wanted to say amazing kits there (H)

I'll make it for you now (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.