FM-Base Knockout Cup - Discussion and Sign-Up

AW190

Reaction score
View attachment 241154
The FM-Base Knockout Cup
Bear with me, this is still an idea in it's infancy...

I was thinking, especially after seeing the FM-Ashes idea, that there isn't a knockout Cup between the members of FM-Base. So why don't I make one?

The idea (atm) is that a certain number (8/16/32) of FM-Base members will sign up and be put into the tournament. For each round of the Cup, a top team will be chosen and (on the editor) a fixed transfer budget will be given to that team. Each player left in the tournament will then have 1 transfer window IG to use that budget as they wish. After the transfer window is passed, the player will send the exported team to me or lewie100 (depends on whether I am back from holiday or not) so that we can see who is in the team and that there is no changes to the players between the end of the transfer window and the match itself.

For the match itself there will be a set period of time for everyone to arrange and play their matches. It should be done using the Versus Cup mode on FM so that it is only a single match. The screenshot(s) should then be uploaded to the Cup thread which will be made later (when enough players have joined). The rounds will continue like this, with a different team each round, thus testing everyone's tactics and transfer ability. The last player standing wins the FM-Base Knockout Cup!

Will just need a few things from you:

Signup Form
Days available:
Time available (GMT please):
Preferred method of contact (arranging matches):
Recommended team(s):

Thanks, and good luck to everyone!

P.S. Any questions, or suggestions can be either put on the thread for me/lewie100 to read, or sent to me (Until Sunday evening) or Lewie (any time).
Alternatively, Steam for me is AW190, for Lewie it's lewie100 - FM Base.