FM-Base memes

Can somone explain to me how you make a picture wrong?

Can somone explain to me how you make a picture wrong?
for my 'attempt' I should have started with 'yo dawg' because that's the meme
I did it without thinking. Each picture usually has a certain phrase used with it

15310733.jpg

When I am walking to college in the morning I pass massive Virgin Media poster with that wee guy's face on it lol.

Cant remember what it went like but he was called Tommy

Last edited:
To be fair, I made the page, and some of the meme's. Although, I was (am) still rather unaware of some of the 'proper' terms for some of the images. Like the Steve one for example. Some of them I completely made up, like the Lol_101 one, although obviously the faces were already circulated.

I think I will have a look at it in the morning, and remove some of the more retarded ones. Probably just remove any with under 2 likes or so.

First time I have ever made a meme lol.

fbz_8b77afae044f778b7e29b09fd6d0faa2.jpg

fbz_e9537ff7a79b4a353e0417f23554b75d.jpg

Pretty sure there has only been one decent one made about me on FB lol.

I dont know about that Dunc, I reckon Raikans one is pretty funny!

I just thought you might have got those creative juices thinking more along the lines of Meme's designed for you! Or have you reformed from your old ways dunc?

I dont know about that Dunc, I reckon Raikans one is pretty funny!

I just thought you might have got those creative juices thinking more along the lines of Meme's designed for you! Or have you reformed from your old ways dunc?

Haha, I am more interested about making them about other people. I need to do some more research on Meme's before I make any more really, will have a look this week. :) Might make some more.

Haha, I am more interested about making them about other people. I need to do some more research on Meme's before I make any more really, will have a look this week. :) Might make some more.

Well if you are making them I cannot argue with that!

Joel next one should be, "ZOMG Made an amazing Tactic with Barcelona!"