Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have set one up in each world and I have invited all the members I had on my contact list. If any of you havn't been invited let me know and I will invite you into the competition!

League Info
Teams: 6

Entry Fee: £10,000

Prize Money:

Winners £39k
Runners Up £21k

are we kicking off when the competition is full or waiting till the feds start up

Gonna wait a few days until everyone has got sorted.

Hey I just won 2 games on the trot 3-0 so watch out! :p

Seriously that was a record for me...

Id be happy just being runner-up, hav already lost 2 Lloyd 3-0 in a friendly :(

I gave HoneyMonster a bit of sweet revenge with a 4-0 and a 1-0 :D

Don't forget the 4-2 win Andy too ;) when you were winning 2-0 haha.

had an easy 1-0 win over boozad tonight

had an easy 1-0 win over boozad tonight

Ive beefed up me team with Tiago, Michael Kightly and Javad Nekounam to avenge that result - if the bank let me carry on that long :(

When everyone joins.

I can't join due to being in another comp atm.

im in 5 comps where 3 are playing at this moment. one is my fed and two are comps in the fed

I can't join due to being in another comp atm.

You can join as many competitions as you like. I'll send you an invite to the comp when I'm on next.

A nice 4-1 over Kris this morning. Sean did me 3-2, but relied on a dodgy penalty and Sander Westerveld gifting him a goal :p

A nice 4-1 over Kris this morning. Sean did me 3-2, but relied on a dodgy penalty and Sander Westerveld gifting him a goal :p

Excuses, pathetic hehe :pleased:

Please can everyone join the competition as they will auto-delete very very soon unless it starts.

In To Madeira only me, Kris, Booz, Honeymonster have joined. Is there anyone else in that world who isn't in?

Same goes for the Tonton one, if there is anyone who has not yet joined please let me know as we need to get this started asap!