Fm Base Network Game!!!

hes set up the league and gone to the game

so well sort it out 2mora , everyone try to be on about 6? or whenever so we can get it going if you want to play

Kris might be at work then, tends to some days a week from 5pm onwards, i'd still play tonight if others want to, if not i'll challenge him to reclaim top spot on ours, my Celtic will hammer his Rangers 5-2 once more!

HA HA i won the league :p

Anyway...I say we start tonight at say 10pm?

You got lucky Kris! I had bad few games then won the last two against Aberdeen and HEARTS!! who plays the same team 7 times in a season :|
Anyways, yus, 10pm is good, i'm gonna start planning for Spurs, eventhough don't need many people in :p

I'll be on at 10pm then :)

are we going to be using mIRC again, 'cause I need a link! needs re-installing.

Ignore that, got the link http://www.mirc.com/get.html just need the room code if there still is an FMBase room

Last edited:
The server is: ip8.datohosting.be
The room is: #fmbase

I can start whenever, preferably as early as possible

Sofar it's:

Sean - Newcastle
Lee - Liverpool
Me - Tottenham
Samleggott - Middlesbrough

sooo apart from Chelsea, Man utd and Arsenal, the rest of the teams are up for grabs.

so whats the password and league name to put into FM I understand the names above in bold are the Mirc login etc etc name?

hi i wanna play but mIRC wont let me log on and dont know the IP :|

I will be home from the Hearts Game about 7pm. If you guys wanna play ill be on IRC as soon as i can:D

I will be on. The IRC server has been a bit messed up though, for now use the following server address to connect:

irc.gangsternation.net

well its boro game till bout 8 for me but im not sure if im going to play poker afterwards - ill let you guys know though - if im not on msn/mirc by like 8 just assume i aint playing :)

Any Places left?

Alright guys, is there any places left for ur online game? :D

Sorry but the season has already started.