Fm Base Network Game!!!

yeah sunday afternoons, , couple of weeknights, can we start asap then lads - get it moving ;)

Well lets give other people a chance to post first, see how many want 2 play

Fm Base Network game

hi people, i will join in if you like especially if were gonna get started today as im bored and want to get a good game going. ill be man utd if thats ok

my msn is [email protected] if you wanna message me with the ip address if you havent started already

sorry didnt realise no big 3 i will choose when we start

i thought to make it fair, everone who wants to play - puts their name in and then they get a random club from premier league - like a lottery - dont know which team youll get

im game for that - makes it fairer than people pickin the best clubs

Dont bother about a random club selection, just allow people to pick who they want. As long as its not the top 3 from last season (i refuse to call them 'the big 3' when two of them are still below Charlton) it really shouldnt be that big a difference.

Can i play i no i havent posted lately but i am still one of the main people on this site lol if i can il go man city again but this time i wont be fiting relegation and get sacked

Sure thing mate.

Nice idea Sam, Im game for that aswell :D

It's up to Everyone else

I suggest we start This week.

Yeah defo start ASAP,im not bothered about random club selction,dont mind

Or8 everyone, Im new on this site but im up 4 playin in the league ive been looking for a league to join, if there's still places goin?

my msn is [email protected] if you wanna message me with the ip address if you havent started already, I can see everyone really wants to start!

BTW what teams are left alot seem to have been chosen and obviously no big 3 ?

So when's this gonna be done, i'll have to find and install mIRC again seeing it screwed up last time. Alot of us should have free time this week been off college (cept when at work) I'm up for this, I have perfect tactic ready :p

How about tomorrow night for starting?

Celtic play tomorrow so Herats prob do 2

Wednesday, 26 October 2005
Celtic v Motherwell, 19:45
Dunfermline v Hibernian, 19:45
Hearts v Kilmarnock, 19:45
Inverness CT v Falkirk, 19:45
Livingston v Rangers, 19:45

Yea im at the Hearts Game, i dunno when ill be home prob 11.

It's up to you guys if you wanna start tomorrow.

Well I will if other do, if not, i'm well into a game with another participant! the lucky fella just overtaken me at the top *cof* but yeah, i'll play!

haha yass!!!! :D What a come back

But anyway ill be home about 11pm tonight it's up to everyone else :|

It's up to every1 else.

I leave in 30 mins so if someone could txt me or something to let me know if were playing when i get home?