Fm Base Network Game!

Didnt you read the origional post!

Forum regulars only!!

Kris said:
Ivan are you sure you will be commited and awake by that time.

Looking for people who will be loyal to the game.

Dont worry ill find a way to wake up, how long is this going for anyway.

Sorry to be a pain but can i change to blackburn and il stick with them? I think we should start today as i am poorly and have nothing to do and i have just been sent home from college

aww come on whats wrong if i've not been on for more than a week?

Kris said:
Didnt you read the origional post!

Forum regulars only!!
First off, it said no newbies, you obviously changed the post. Second, I only found the site yesterday.

well if thats what the rules state then you cant join also if you only found the site yesterday it makes you a newbie or in the new rule a non regular member

A newbie to a forum :| right whatever man.

Well I guess I should just leave am obviously not wanted here

Yeh it originally said no newbies. As we only wanted people we 'know' to play. So I changed it to make it more clear. If you want to hang around, and maybe become a forum regular then feel free to apply :thup:

sorry ppls count me out because im goin on holidays into the country so i cant commit. thx anyways.

KK Dragon,

I just want regular members playing, People we know are commited and wont slow things down.

Can we start today christmas eve's drag like **** but this would help it go quick :D and can i be blackburn?

Brum Boy said:
Can we start today christmas eve's drag like **** but this would help it go quick :D and can i be blackburn?

My foughts exactly

Ha Ha yea me and Gregor were as fast as..Nearly at the start of the season so move your ****'s